Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
@Deedselele thank you for the like :)
Just saying: There's no need to make an entirely new post on a thread if someone likes one if your posts. It can be considered as a useless post, which in itself is against the rules.

For the suggestion: Although I don't mind swearing itself, Cube wants to make the server presentable for mostly children as they are Cube's targeted group. Making this decision itself was up to them to do, and we can't do much about it. After all, they're just enforcing their existing rules more.
I didn't really care if someone were to swear in party chat since they typically don't even offend anyone, so the filter in there wasn't really necessary in my opinion. I'm undecided on whether the filter should be removed or not (in party chat) considering it's apart of Cube's rules in the first place. Removing the filter from party chat would first require a slight rule change for the change to be considerable, as they can't just remove their filter which is helping prevent players from breaking the rule itself.
I understand that there's usually parties with friends who wouldn't mind casually swearing, since that's partly what makes them friends in the first place. Parties can also have the occasional player who's against swearing, but they could just as well leave or disable their chat.

I've given a few arguments to why it both should and shouldn't be a thing, and I really don't know which side I'm on since I can clearly see the perspective of both sides. Again: I'm undecided on whether the filter should exist in party chat or not.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
T
Just saying: There's no need to make an entirely new post on a thread if someone likes one if your posts. It can be considered as a useless post, which in itself is against the rules.

For the suggestion: Although I don't mind swearing itself, Cube wants to make the server presentable for mostly children as they are Cube's targeted group. Making this decision itself was up to them to do, and we can't do much about it. After all, they're just enforcing their existing rules more.
I didn't really care if someone were to swear in party chat since they typically don't even offend anyone, so the filter in there wasn't really necessary in my opinion. I'm undecided on whether the filter should be removed or not (in party chat) considering it's apart of Cube's rules in the first place. Removing the filter from party chat would first require a slight rule change for the change to be considerable, as they can't just remove their filter which is helping prevent players from breaking the rule itself.
I understand that there's usually parties with friends who wouldn't mind casually swearing, since that's partly what makes them friends in the first place. Parties can also have the occasional player who's against swearing, but they could just as well leave or disable their chat.

I've given a few arguments to why it both should and shouldn't be a thing, and I really don't know which side I'm on since I can clearly see the perspective of both sides. Again: I'm undecided on whether the filter should exist in party chat or not.
it most definitely shouldn't :) hope ill convince you

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Then you can leave u stated your opinion that no one agrees with, so now you can leave :)
He can stay here if he would like. If no one agrees with his opinion, he has a right to state it more :)
And if he was TRYING to get messages, he probably would be using something like a word for every message.
No need to be passive aggressive :D

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
He can stay here if he would like. If no one agrees with his opinion, he has a right to state it more :)
And if he was TRYING to get messages, he probably would be using something like a word for every message.
No need to be passive aggressive :D
he clearly stated that there should be NO reasons to swear at all and then he swears this proves that sometimes you should be able to swear
It was an example and someone is really salty.
*SIGH
you still cursed i reported you the staff will decide

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
he clearly stated that there should be NO reasons to swear at all and then he swears this proves that sometimes you should be able to swear

Am I "Cursed" ?
Then if above counts and I stated an example I should get in trouble, to begin with besides actual evidence.

Is this a joke?
If so its really sad and funny.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

1. I still think players should be able to show thier opinion
2. @_xSuperDanx_ was just showing an example. You can report anyway, but they were just showing an example :/
I do think that they should make swearing legal as it would be in a party and fmsg or msg as that is between other players who might be ok with the swearing. Ify ou are not ok with the swearing then go ahead and report it! :D
Am I "Cursed" ?
Then if above counts and I stated an example I should get in trouble, to begin with besides actual evidence.

Is this a joke?
If so its really sad and funny.
It is pretty funny :D

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
So??? That dosent have anything to do with it.
Listen, we all know this chat filter was due to people like you. I bet you join random parties, wait for people to swear, then report the living hell out of them just so you can boost your reports number so you can put it on your signature and spam the staff with "promote me i got a lot of reports XD". Find another way to make yourself look good for being staff, because what you're doing now is ridiculously selfish. Just look at this entire thread. People like you have ruined our experience.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Listen, we all know this chat filter was due to people like you. I bet you join random parties, wait for people to swear, then report the living hell out of them just so you can boost your reports number so you can put it on your signature and spam the staff with "promote me i got a lot of reports XD". Find another way to make yourself look good for being staff, because what you're doing now is ridiculously selfish. Just look at this entire thread. People like you have ruined our experience.

That's pretty rude. You don't know what I do or not. Its a number like it means anything. You shouldn't be so rude it is proving why we NEED this for ALL CHATS.
Stop assuming I want to be staff. How is it selfish lol. Well, people like you made us do it. Bottom line doesn't be rude to people again this is proving why we need this. " People like you" did this. :)

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
@rubik_cube_man looks like the demand to have the old party chat system is high only 3 objections out of abt 30. 3 of the supporters are your own staff. Can you guys please reconsider this topic, because a lot of people are planning on leaving cube right now and I don't want to be alone in cube ); . I believe all the points I made as of why the old system should be back are pretty reasonable.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Do you know you could get banned for calling a player ´staff wannabe´?
Yes because at this point cubecraft is being wayyyyy too "child friendly" and it's getting so annoying.
You people are really crazy. You get muted if you swear in party chat so I guess you will be muted then.
But I disagree with all of this -6
What?? I just don't get how you can be muted for swearing in party chat with your mates!? Only desperate children would do this to their friends..

Honestly cube is filled with overly sensitive and immature people who can't even handle swearing.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Yes because at this point cubecraft is being wayyyyy too "child friendly" and it's getting so annoying.

What?? I just don't get how you can be muted for swearing in party chat with your mates!? Only desperate children would do this to their friends..

Honestly cube is filled with overly sensitive and immature people who can't even handle swearing.
I love your opinion leave a like on the thread to support this idea of bringing back the old party system

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I love your opinion leave a like on the thread to support this idea of bringing back the old party system
ok..

Cubecraft right now is just
picard-facepalm.jpg

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Cubecraft doesn't allow swearing anywhere or in any form. Party chat and private messages are no exception. We will not be removing the filter; you'll simply have to live without swearing at your friends.
Then why was it not filtered before? I mean the normal chat had it filtered before.Why the sudden change then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom