Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You shouldn't be so rude it is proving why we NEED this for ALL CHATS
No, YOU need this for all chat.
We don't. Heck, even most mods don't want it.
Bottom line doesn't be rude to people again this is proving why we need this. " People like you" did this. :)
If you find his opinion and reasoning that "rude", I advice you to go off the internet immediately, shut down your computer and take a walk outside. Oh, and make sure you don't get offended by the rude ant who walked in your way.

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp

If you find his opinion and reasoning that "rude", I advice you to go off the internet immediately, shut down your computer and take a walk outside. Oh, and make sure you don't get offended by the rude ant who walked in your way.
What a rude ant xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

His opinion isnt rude im useing a loose prasheing/expression.
Its to cold to have ants up here. :(

What a rude ant xD

I think he froze to death. :( :(

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You do know that you can unwatch a thread if you find this kind of thing annoying right ?
That's not why I mentioned it...
I only mentioned it because the thread looks pretty messy as is (if you read it from page 1 all the way to here) considering he already did that a few times. I haven't even gotten notified for it since I hadn't replied before he posted something like that.

Reactions: lowkeyProIsMuted

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
@Tacosbefriends in this whole thread there were only 2 oppositions not including you, 3 out of the people that supported are your own staff. Do you really think this was a benefitical update? Because even though you guys actually said that cursing is not allowed under any circumstances, one person out of the only 3 here that opposed this thread ended up cursing on the thread, he was giving an example but he still cursed. This means that's curses has to be used sometimes, also cursing like I already stated cursing between friends that's don't care about cursing... I think there is no problem with that at all, and a lot of people also do agree with me.
Thank you, plz reconsider :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
@Tacosbefriends in this whole thread there were only 2 oppositions not including you, 3 out of the people that supported are your own staff. Do you really think this was a benefitical update? Because even thought you guys actually said that cursing is not allowed under any circumstances, one person out of the only 3 here that opposed this thread ended up cursing on the thread, he was giving an example but he still cursed. This means that's curses has to be used sometimes, also cursing like I already stated cursing between friends that's don't care about cursing... I think there is no problem with that at all, and a lot of people also do agree with me.
Thank you, plz reconsider :)
It's not up to him

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Wow I could’ve gotten a lot of likes if I posted this thread first. Anyway maybe if you guys use snapperino’s suggestion you could keep the 5 year old’s parents happy along with the reat of us.
I did not do this for the likes though I just wanted the old party system so don't go off topic on this thread because I don't want people opening this thread and reading your message which would prevent readers from getting the main point.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
At least remove L, eZ, noob and abbreviations from the party/friend filter. I'm not even allowed to call my friends noobs anymore.
I don't even understand why those are filtered out of public chat to be honest.
What does cubecraft expect? We're not going to get bowspammed off an island by a team of toxic camping Steve's and just be like "Haha! Good game sir! Have an excellent day!" Its like they expect us all to be staff tryhard machines with no emotions

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Oh ok but if it's not up to him he can still try to convince management and higher staff members to change this right?
Also, thank you for liking my thread :)
The decision to forward it and make cubecraft better however is up to him
Just for your information, it's not op to Tacos, nor is it really up to all the office people, but to these people:
KfPs4Si.png

They don't allow swearing, we didn't allow swearing, so will continue to not allow swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom