Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
72
94
49
When choosing the Iron Bags Kit (the 10 iron), it doesn't stack up with normal iron.
This is very annoying and it used to stack up before the update, I know this isnt a big issue, but it is annoying to look at.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley and Pedroo

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,410
8,804
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, this issue should now be fixed. Let us know if any other issues related to this appear. Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom