Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
For everyone that's saying ''Your internet is just bad!'' (Not only about the person who made this video, also other people who have lag.)
No.. Absolutly not true. In some cases it might be true.
Few days ago, there was an insane Cubelag, I don't know when Wormy made that video, if it was at the day of the Cubelag, that would explain a lot. If it wasn't, then I would agree that it was indeed his connection.
That does not mean that there isn't lag. Not lag that the player can fix, it's server lag.
Take this as example:
When the game started, it already took a second of two before you actually fell.
Then I tried to open a chest, there was a big delay.
I had bottle of exp in my hand, and I splashed it down. It had delay either.
After that, I looked into the chests again to see if it didn't lag back, and I was right. The stuff of the first chest I opend was back.
Now, this was in the map end. When I was done with recording this, I moved on to another Skywars map: Sundae.
I did not change anything on my PC / Minecraft and I had absolutly no lag in the map Sundae.
I fell down immediately and I could open my chest immediately.
''Maybe it's because you play on a certain versions!''
Then I would lagg at all the maps. But no, and I'm not the only one lagging at this map. Almost everyone, is lagging, at that map.

So, this proofs, that there is indeed server lag. It isn't because people live to far away from the host. It isn't because your internet is bad. (Alright those two might be true sometimes) No, it's because the server is lagging.

Now, stop saying that it's peoples their connection, or that it's because people live to far away from the host, or because they're internet is bad. Because I just proved, that in most cases, it's the server and not the player.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
That. Does. Not. Mean. There. Isn't. Any. Cubelag.
Alright.
CubeCraft servers can get broken for a moment (or hours), whatever.
For that purpose, there's https://status.cubecraft.net/

Some CubeCraft servers might be filled up with "tasks", and get slow.
That's something weird, but happens. TNT Trouble had this problem. Tea Party used to have this problem. Some maps have this problem too

But when there's no problem from my end, living in a radious of 1,200 km away from the server, while they're having problems, living 6,500 kilometers away from the server must mean something?

Packets get lost while travelling, specially if there's congestion, for instance, on weekends during day time on USA.

If he says
almost evreytime i join the server, i get kicked
then, it isn't a punctual issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max ♠

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's something weird, but happens. TNT Trouble had this problem. Tea Party used to have this problem.
Then they have to fix that.....

But when there's no problem from my end, living in a radious of 1,200 km away from the server, while they're having problems, living 6,500 kilometers away from the server must mean something?
I sill wasn't talking about how far people live from the host, even if you lived right next to it: there is lag and it needs to be fixed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But no, no of course. There isn't such a thing as server lag is there?
20180210_164616.jpg

It's just the players theirself... They just live all to far from the host
https://imgur.com/ZLe42WE
Just a coincident that everyone is lagging at the same moment... All just bad internet.

Reactions: cubecraft_bot

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
But no, no of course. There isn't such a thing as server lag is there?

That's something weird, but happens. TNT Trouble had this problem. Tea Party used to have this problem.
Asa I SAID, servers can experiment high latency, and get slow for some time.
Just a coincident that everyone is lagging at the same moment... All just bad internet.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
End is broken. That doesn't mean the whole network is broken. As said:

That has no relation with the original thread, though. They posted almost the same twice, while I had no problems during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom