Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cavern101

Jun 23, 2016
None of yall's beeswax.
Occasionally, we have all been at that time when we see someone die and the game responds by noting their cause of death. However, there are two problems I find quite irksome: "combat" loggers and "combat memory" (I don't know the actual terms for these annoyances but I hope you get the point).

In egg wars o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶k̶y̶w̶a̶r̶s̶, there will always be that person who falls into the void or knows their death is inevitable and leaves for the sake of their honor (or just pure annoyance), but you don't even get the kill- it goes as far as NOT EVEN REGISTERING THE KILL :(
I will admit that I have done this several times but in retrospect, the person who killed me should at least get the credit for the kill.

As for combat memory, I find this one a bit bizarre to both the killer and the victim. Since the game registers the last person who hits the victim gets the kill for a period of who knows how long, if the player dies, they still get the kill. It could take several minutes before the memory is lost. Why?
Note: In this case, I feel some qualms when taking credit for a kill that was probably due to tripping into the void.

I don't know. I just thought about talking about this so........
Yea.
What do you guys think? :D

william martinez

Jul 2, 2016
Occasionally, we have all been at that time when we see someone die and the game responds by noting their cause of death. However, there are two problems I find quite irksome: "combat" loggers and "combat memory" (I don't know the actual terms for these annoyances but I hope you get the point).

In egg wars o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶k̶y̶w̶a̶r̶s̶, there will always be that person who falls into the void or knows their death is inevitable and leaves for the sake of their honor (or just pure annoyance), but you don't even get the kill- it goes as far as NOT EVEN REGISTERING THE KILL :(
I will admit that I have done this several times but in retrospect, the person who killed me should at least get the credit for the kill.

As for combat memory, I find this one a bit bizarre to both the killer and the victim. Since the game registers the last person who hits the victim gets the kill for a period of who knows how long, if the player dies, they still get the kill. It could take several minutes before the memory is lost. Why?
Note: In this case, I feel some qualms when taking credit for a kill that was probably due to tripping into the void.

I don't know. I just thought about talking about this so........
Yea.
What do you guys think? :D
K

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom