Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Yes I can see that as the person would be moderately mature enough but back to the point of the Xbox party interview it would be better as I am younger than 14 (yes ik it says 17 but who puts their real age anywhere except legal stuff?) and I’m quite mature for my age
Yes, but having an age limit prevents people that aren’t as mature from abusing their powers. Personally, I trust a 14 year old more than I trust an 11 year old as a staff member

Reactions: wxzzrd

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Ecxatly. I think that’s one reason. If they are 14 depending on the type of parent the parents won’t even care
I don’t even care about if my parents know or not or if I make an income or not. I just want anticheat to be better and more staff for bedrock and the /kick thing I suggested earlier. Like it doesn’t even have to be a rank/role/staff thing just some authority over hackers in the game.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Yes, but having an age limit prevents people that aren’t as mature from abusing their powers. Personally, I trust a 14 year old more than I trust an 11 year old as a staff member
Yes I can see that but I have seen many 14 year olds more immature then 11 year olds. I think it also depends where they are from as for all the staff would know is they are from Britain but not if they smoke synthetic weed through a vape or bring a certain white powder into their history class and threaten all viewers of it with a zombie knife.

Yes those illegal events actually happened (don’t worry I was a bystander except from being the only witness about the powder)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
. I understand that java is more sociable and interactive but why not split the staff (depending on role) between the servers
Having to purchase Bedrock Edition for staff members isn’t exactly economically smart, and some staff members might feel that they spend enough time on Java and don’t want to add Bedrock to their duties.
I might ask if I can have a certain role that if I can determine if a hacker is doing bad and worse then fly hacking (the most pitiful hack in my opinion and nobody should care about them) I can have a /kick with a reason where the hacker will be sent to the lobby.
Your role in dealing with hackers is recording and reporting. Giving every player access to /kick is way too easily abused.
I understand your frustration with the Bedrock hacker problem, but in the next wave of helpers, and the continuous improvements to Sentinel, these problems will go away. Cubecraft is trying their best, and these problems will go away soon.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Having to purchase Bedrock Edition for staff members isn’t exactly economically smart, and some staff members might feel that they spend enough time on Java and don’t want to add Bedrock to their duties.
Your role in dealing with hackers is recording and reporting. Giving every player access to /kick is way too easily abused.
I understand your frustration with the Bedrock hacker problem, but in the next wave of helpers, and the continuous improvements to Sentinel, these problems will go away. Cubecraft is trying their best, and these problems will go away soon.
I understand about how they are working hard for the anticheat and recruiting staff members but as I said you could nerf it with after elimination only. When I suggested split I didn’t mean their time I meant that one half would work for one platform and the other half the other platform depending on their role. Also with recording and reporting I find it hard to upload a video as I do not want to upload on my YouTube and have no socials that could help me post the video to them.

W.D. Gaster

Aug 8, 2020
[/QUOTE]
not everybody. just moderators

W.D. Gaster

Aug 8, 2020
Also with recording and reporting I find it hard to upload a video as I do not want to upload on my YouTube and have no socials that could help me post the video to them.
[/QUOTE]
me too. mainly because i play on nintendo switch and cant find a way to get pictures from my switch to my computer.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes ecxatly and I trust an 11 year old more than A nine year old

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also with recording and reporting I find it hard to upload a video as I do not want to upload on my YouTube and have no socials that could help me post the video to them.
me too. mainly because i play on nintendo switch and cant find a way to get pictures from my switch to my computer.
[/QUOTE]
Dude I have said this many times u can create a brand account which is a second channel on your same email so that it’s not on your main YouTube channel

Reactions: W.D. Gaster

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You can use google drive. You can upload as unlisted on YouTube so no one but the link will be able to see.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Holy I never thought of that. But most of the time I’m in a WhatsApp call with my friend so o I can’t record
I'm pretty sure if you press the home button you can push a call to the backgroun - you're still connected and it doesn't hang up or anything, but it allows you to use a different app.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Holy I never thought of that. But most of the time I’m in a WhatsApp call with my friend so o I can’t record
Yes I think that is possible also if u can use a tablet or a siblings or parents phone that would work

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom