Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

W.D. Gaster

Aug 8, 2020
I respect the staff now and I can see how they would struggle getting staff members but I am having difficulty understanding why they are extremely prioritising java as bedrock generally has over double Java’s players. I understand that java is more sociable and interactive but why not split the staff (depending on role) between the servers. I might ask if I can have a certain role that if I can determine if a hacker is doing bad and worse then fly hacking (the most pitiful hack in my opinion and nobody should care about them) I can have a /kick with a reason where the hacker will be sent to the lobby. To make this safer it could only be used after u have been eliminated
listen to this guy! he is smart AF. and i agree with you

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I respect the staff now and I can see how they would struggle getting staff members but I am having difficulty understanding why they are extremely prioritising java as bedrock generally has over double Java’s players. I understand that java is more sociable and interactive but why not split the staff (depending on role) between the servers. I might ask if I can have a certain role that if I can determine if a hacker is doing bad and worse then fly hacking (the most pitiful hack in my opinion and nobody should care about them) I can have a /kick with a reason where the hacker will be sent to the lobby. To make this safer it could only be used after u have been eliminated
This is true if they really wanted staff they could just put an ad in the main lobby: go to cube.net/apply blah blah 14+ and then YOU can help the server thrive. I bet they would get a ton of helper application and at least a few could be accepted

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also about payment they don’t pay mods or helpers they only pay designers and admins and stuff

TimeDeodorant

Aug 8, 2020
Even on Java I have been false banned twice for cheating. I was lagging very much due to poor internet connection (my net becomes very shitty in the month ends cuz idk service provider is a dong) and that causes me many problems like being kicked out of games for server lagging and flying or related and then it straight up false bans me twice. I have appealed the first time and they unbanned me then and understood the reason but the second time it happens, they deny it. The anti-cheat lets actual hackers run free and ruin my games and bans innocent players like for bad internet. Mods please do check my appeal, I have been waiting for almost over a week and please please update Sentinel's anticheat. The server has many awesome gamemodes that many people, me included enjoy, but getting banned for bad internet and seeming like a hacker is just straight up wack.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
This is true if they really wanted staff they could just put an ad in the main lobby: go to cube.net/apply blah blah 14+ and then YOU can help the server thrive. I bet they would get a ton of helper application and at least a few could be accepted
I’ve met server developers under 14 I don’t see why there is an age limit. Sure somebody young may be brash but why not have an interview in Xbox party.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Oh, havent noticed that you can repair that, I am sorry then. But still, in the beginning of the game its pretty hard to get these emeralds, so if youre rushing yuo can still end the game before someone can buy sth good from emeralds.
To keep the game interesting, things need to be changed. So we need to get used to it ^^
The rubik guy did an update log I don’t understand it all and seems more like it’s addressed at java

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Oh, havent noticed that you can repair that, I am sorry then. But still, in the beginning of the game its pretty hard to get these emeralds, so if youre rushing yuo can still end the game before someone can buy sth good from emeralds.
To keep the game interesting, things need to be changed. So we need to get used to it ^^
I play as a rusher and don’t camp but generally I feel like the emeralds tried to convince you go camping them. I’m not saying revert it as it would be time wasted for developers.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
It’s 14+ to be a helper
Yes I can see that as the person would be moderately mature enough but back to the point of the Xbox party interview it would be better as I am younger than 14 (yes ik it says 17 but who puts their real age anywhere except legal stuff?) and I’m quite mature for my age

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes I can see that as the person would be moderately mature enough but back to the point of the Xbox party interview it would be better as I am younger than 14 (yes ik it says 17 but who puts their real age anywhere except legal stuff?) and I’m quite mature for my age
Ya well they want them to be 14 also so that there parents will be okay with it

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yea I wish I could be a helper

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Top Bottom