Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Fix the bugs. That's the only thing I have to say. Minerware is almost unplayable with all those crappy bugs just fix it it's not that hard I guess.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
Let be real, if there are bugs list them, otherwise, those who don't play/devs who may not be aware of specific bugs will not be able to fix em. Not saying there aren't bugs, but try giving more detail definitely helps :)

Reactions: SoppeJam

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
Bueno, siempre cuando juego no he visto un error, a veces es quisquilloso. Algo molesto es el lenguaje en el que dice el juego :,v

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I haven't played minerware for a while but what I notice when I used to play it was that it sometimes bugged at building a snowman, crafting craftingtable, dress like the mannequin and something more if I remember right.

Not sure if those are the bugs you're talking about but if so, I agree that they have to do something about it.

Reactions: SanCookie and toby-

KERSTMAN

Jun 12, 2016
I agree with SleepyLiv. When I played minerware every game there was at least 1 bug. I have over 1000 wins and they have not fixed it even when I reported it on the forums. These are some bugs

Snowman bug: You can't place snow block
Craft crafting table bug: After crafting your crafting table you can't place it on the ground and fail the minigame
dress like the mannequin bug: When you're dressed exactly as the mannquin you still loses that minigame because of this bug
Sit on a cow: Sometimes when you sit on a cow on the edge of the map it doesn't count and still loses because it was to close to the edge i think

I remember sometimes when you're in a game you get randomly kicked for nothing mostly in fly minigames such as catch emerald or fly through hoops

I don't know if they fixed these bugs (haven't played minerware for a while) but that's the reason i quit playing minerware

Reactions: Livvv and toby-

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I agree with SleepyLiv. When I played minerware every game there was at least 1 bug. I have over 1000 wins and they have not fixed it even when I reported it on the forums. These are some bugs

Snowman bug: You can't place snow block
Craft crafting table bug: After crafting your crafting table you can't place it on the ground and fail the minigame
dress like the mannequin bug: When you're dressed exactly as the mannquin you still loses that minigame because of this bug
Sit on a cow: Sometimes when you sit on a cow on the edge of the map it doesn't count and still loses because it was to close to the edge i think

I remember sometimes when you're in a game you get randomly kicked for nothing mostly in fly minigames such as catch emerald or fly through hoops

I don't know if they fixed these bugs (haven't played minerware for a while) but that's the reason i quit playing minerware
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Reactions: Fliqa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom