Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NeunMatt54321

Well-Known Member
Oct 11, 2020
15
6
79
Greece
Hi guys, I'll get right to the point. I usually don't play alot of minecraft since last year but when I do I go on the cubecraft bedrock server and I play either Skywars or lucky block Skywars, and I want to make a yt video on one of these minigames but I want a hard challenge for the video.
Any Ideas?
 

caraMel

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 7, 2022
211
1,533
209
21
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hihihihihi

Some ideas:
  • No weapons
  • No jumping
  • Swap w and s key binds, and a and d >:)
  • No food / healing items
If you are looking for more ideas / more general challenges, then @HoppyFrog organises weekly challenges here on the forums. Also, there are now official weekly microevents hosted over on the official discord!

(@Nathie beat mod fr btw)

~Mel
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,363
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys, I'll get right to the point. I usually don't play alot of minecraft since last year but when I do I go on the cubecraft bedrock server and I play either Skywars or lucky block Skywars, and I want to make a yt video on one of these minigames but I want a hard challenge for the video.
Any Ideas?
Blocks only
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
Top Bottom