SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there, cubecrafters!

The snowball system in cubecraft skywars is not working well, for example, if you hit a player with a snowball, it doesn't register as quick as it should be, and also, the snowball's knockback has to be fixed to make the snowballs more useful

And that's it, if you agree, react with :agree:

if you disagree, react with :disagree:

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
Snowballs can be dependent on ping and not just the server alone so they can’t really do much if it is due to bad ping

Reactions: Matriox

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey there, cubecrafters!

The snowball system in cubecraft skywars is not working well, for example, if you hit a player with a snowball, it doesn't register as quick as it should be, and also, the snowball's knockback has to be fixed to make the snowballs more useful

ew cring. Maybe they should instead fix the issue where If I'm lagging so bad and is throwing snowballs while running, I can hit myself with the snowball and probably killed myself.

• Disagree
Reactions: SoloWarz

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Also, the hive’s snowball system is much better, that’s why im suggesting this
The thing about CubeCraft's projectiles is it doesn't need to do massive upwards kb or massive kb. Though it doesn't deal much knockback, it's perfect because it does at least stun your enemy for 0.1 second and give you better chance of getting the first hit.

(I'm talking about bedrock CubeCraft btw)

• Disagree

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there, cubecrafters!

I really hate "hiv" knockback, keep the actual one which is really good.

• Haha

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Ok. Cubecraft NEEDS to fix snowballs half a second delay before firing, yes. But, I think the knockback is fine as is. Snowballs are supposed to slow a player coming at you, not cancel out all movement and literally shoot you up in the air like Hive. The snowballs on Hive are so broken that anyone could win any fight based on how many snowballs they have.

• Agree
Reactions: SoloWarz and xJcmm

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think video examples of some key flaws with CubeCrafts and then showing the Hive’s (only for comparison purposes) would be helpful! Personally I only know of CubeCraft’s system so it could be interesting to see how it could be improved.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Ok. Cubecraft NEEDS to fix snowballs half a second delay before firing, yes. But, I think the knockback is fine as is. Snowballs are supposed to slow a player coming at you, not cancel out all movement and literally shoot you up in the air like Hive. The snowballs on Hive are so broken that anyone could win any fight based on how many snowballs they have.
nahh accidentally getting hit by your own snowball is pretty funni.

I accidentally hit myself with my own snowball like 27 times now because 100 ping 👍

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BABY LASAGNE
I MUST COMPRESSSS
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Top Bottom