Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
can you add fishing rods for eggwars in 1.8 so you make better combo's. if you add it plz dont do it with enchantments and lett it cost like 10 diamonds so not everyone is gona rod everyone off at the beginning off the game

Reactions: Power Ranger

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I really like the fact that eggwars doesn't have rods actually. The KB is already intense when u w tap and it will just become broken when you combo them with rods.

And iCheeetah, you can combo with a fishing rod so much that the player wont even be able to hit you or run away for that matter. Hitting them with the rod will disable their sprint if they try and run away, thus making it extremely easy to run up to them. If your using the rod for combos, then all you need to do is time the rod perfectly so when they try to run they get hit with a rod. Once they are hit, the rod disables their sprint. Do this over and over and it will become extremely frustrating for them to move or strafe whatsoever making them a perfect target to start a combo on with a sword.

gadboizzz

Nov 1, 2015

They are purely irritating. Sure some players will like the addition, but the majority will simply find them annoying.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
the people who dont like the rod aren't gona buy it they will buy a bow if thet make the rod costs diamonds
i'm not sure..
It could definetly help with the combos, but I think a lot of players will find this very annoying.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i'm not sure..
It could definetly help with the combos, but I think a lot of players will find this very annoying.
thats why you need to make it costs some money so people will buy a bow instead of fishing rod and people always buy bows so it wouldnt add irritant so long its expensive

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
thats why you need to make it costs some money so people will buy a bow instead of fishing rod and people always buy bows so it wouldnt add irritant so long its expensive
Most people prefer bows, so lets stay that way.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Rods... pf. I never understood why. Let me say this, it's also pretty bad that you can't put them in your offhand because you wouldn't have one due to 1.8. Nah, maybe on some pvp game, I don't know. But I don't like the whole rod idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom