xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey so i have a small nice idea!
With the new skywars update came rods and i love them
but my problem is i cant use them so much because on skywars u have to get one first and then u dont have long fights where you can train your rod skills :c
So why not add a fun kit where u can train your rod skills and maybe then use this skills for skywars
the kit should consist of:
-Full diamond armour with protection 2
-A diamond sword with sharpness 1
-A fishing rod that doesnt loose durability when used
-3 gapples so the fight lasts longer
-you dont loose hunger so no food needed exept healing
-Its a kit only available in op but if cc wants they can still make a normal version but i think the op version is enough
Anyways so thanks for reading if theres a rod kit in java already please just tell me c:

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I like this idea!

Well I'm not a Duels player but I've got a point and think that this maybe not be so bad suggestion. Like I also like to play with rods on Skywars but they don't have much knockback so I rather use snowballs or eggs. But I'll bet that lots of players will appreciate a new kit in Duels!

Maybe CubeCraft will add it separated with Duels update somewhere in future. Anyways I wish you good luck with it!

• Love
Reactions: xJupaa

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey so i have a small nice idea!
With the new skywars update came rods and i love them
but my problem is i cant use them so much because on skywars u have to get one first and then u dont have long fights where you can train your rod skills :c
So why not add a fun kit where u can train your rod skills and maybe then use this skills for skywars
the kit should consist of:
-Full diamond armour with protection 2
-A diamond sword with sharpness 1
-A fishing rod that doesnt loose durability when used
-3 gapples so the fight lasts longer
-you dont loose hunger so no food needed exept healing
-Its a kit only available in op but if cc wants they can still make a normal version but i think the op version is enough
Anyways so thanks for reading if theres a rod kit in java already please just tell me c:
I disagree for the simple reason that I consider rods appropriate for 1.8 pvp kits. In 1.9+ servers, they are just an annoying item, even more considering that there is a bug that prevents you from literally seeing almost anything.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I disagree for the simple reason that I consider rods appropriate for 1.8 pvp kits. In 1.9+ servers, they are just an annoying item, even more considering that there is a bug that prevents you from literally seeing almost anything.
Yea I think this will be good only within Bedrock. On Java - yes there it will be really poor update.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
This is a really good idea for bedrock. And they could add cobweb to the duels kit Skywars for Java instead of rods! As with the new skywars update cobwebs were added:)

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: xJupaa and dvodany

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
rods arent the best item as snowballs/eggs are way more usefull as they have more range and deal more knockback but i just love how rods work and wanted to have a kit to train that

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
rods arent the best item as snowballs/eggs are way more usefull as they have more range and deal more knockback but i just love how rods work and wanted to have a kit to train that
From my point of view the problem is that bug which makes you see nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom