Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should fishing rods be added to skywars?

• Total voters

beefismeat

Feb 17, 2021
It should only be in a kit imo, would add an extra layer of combat and with the new knockback could make fights a lot more interesting.

Reactions: Conea64

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I dont think they should add this, because its way easier to use the fishingrod with mouse compared to controller or mobile. Only keyboard+mouse players will benefit if they add this. Or how did you see it from the mobile and console side?

Reactions: Snowwyyy

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont think they should add this, because its way easier to use the fishingrod with mouse compared to controller or mobile. Only keyboard+mouse players will benefit if they add this. Or how did you see it from the mobile and console side?
Well there is such thing as input based matchmaking

Reactions: Wave Master7S

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
As a controller player, i know how to used rods in pvp. Idk for mobilr players

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Rods would just make games even way more fun, but i dont want those nons spamming rods or projectiles on me bc that is just annoying

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Maybe they could add fishing rods to skywars but then it shouldnt be in a kit in my opinion. Personally i feel like its not necessary to add rods to skywars you can always use eggs or snowballs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom