Not open for further replies.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I'm very sure It's just me who 'suffers' with this problem, but oh well. When I play Linedash and especially on the fast paced Chaos Mode you will get this text before the game starts:

2017-09-25_22.39.10.png

Nothing wrong with this text in the first place, but this text right here stays too long in my opinion and fades away too slow. It blocks my sight drastically in the first 4 seconds of the game what makes it very hard too see what you are doing at the very beginning. Especially on this particular tiny map. I even die sometimes because of this text (or I'm just bad lololol). Ok but in all seriousness, is it really neccesary if this text stays for 4 seconds? Maybe it can stay for 1-2 seconds or maybe don't show this text at all, because we all know what comes after "0" and because of the sound effects you will know when to start (most of us). Maybe It's just me (I'm sure of it), but I want to post it anyway.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I mean dude 4 seconds just stand still they could yes remove it. Its a bit annoying

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for your reply, but that's not the solution for me...I don't want to stand still just to wait before the text finally fades away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom