• Yes but with a few changes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Heya! I'm back with another small thread and I think it might be good to give a bonus of 2 points and 10 exp to the player who kills an opponent first, in pvp games like Lucky Islands, SkyWars, and so on. I think those small rewards would encourage people to come to other people, and to kill them, instead of camping until there are only 2 players left. The rewards shouldnt be that big, for sure, because otherwise people might start to farm kills, and that's not what we really want on this server, is it?
1 thing: The bonus should not be added to the following games:
  • EggWars
  • BlockWars
  • All kind of games in the PvP lobbies
  • Archer Assault
Why not? Because you can already get enough kills in those games! You can respawn in every game except in Duels, and you can gain enough kills in the other games, so I think we already get enough points/exp in those games.
What do you think? I think this would be a good idea! Any feedback? Comment please!
Thanks,
Remi

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
First kill doesn't really mean anything in any of these games, but aside from that, I can't really bring any other facts since this is purely a preference based suggestion. I rather keep it as is to limit the amount of random bonuses of whatever the server wants to give. First blood bonus doesn't really resonate well with the mentioned gamemodes.
The only possible mode I can see this working in is Battle Zone. (due to the nature of those games and all)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom