Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15612

Can't properly appeal because the person who banned me has resigned
Staff were useless
It's a 16 Month Ban

Then, contact another staff member that could help you.
Don't call staff members useless, their job is really hard mygod.
16 Months ban? Well, i'm pretty sure there was a reason to ban you, be patient or contact another staff member (NOT SPAMMING ON HIS/HER PROFILE).

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Ok, so, mods and admins can check your IP adress to know if it was your account. That means: they had a reason!
I also found, that the account named ExecutiveElf(original nam: jedx333) was bought 10 days After the account named Eca (original: Ace_MinerZ), is it evidence to proof that it was your alt? Well, no, but it's really strange, don't you think so?

ExecutiveElf

Jan 14, 2016
Ok, so, mods and admins can check your IP adress to know if it was your account. That means: they had a reason!
I also found, that the account named ExecutiveElf(original nam: jedx333) was bought 10 days After the account named Eca (original: Ace_MinerZ), is it evidence to proof that it was your alt? Well, no, but it's really strange, don't you think so?

I don't own an account named Ace_MinerZ or Eca... :/ in July I was hacked and got Muted on Mineplex because of it, I guess they actually know what they are doing there because I was able to get the punishment lifted after 2 days.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Your appeal will be viewed by another administrator if you were banned or muted by a staff member who resigned. Insulting the staff team here really won't get you unbanned, and the only way to get unbanned is to appeal, not create threads on the forum. Alternatively, you are able to e-mail support@cubecraftgames.net if you believe you have been hacked, or explain it in your appeal.
/Thread locked

Reactions: Soph
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom