Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Teamers
Hello people of cube craft! My name is Luzario_, and I just want to talk about teamers today.

So I just started back playing sky wars and I was shocked at how many teamers they were. Every game AT LEAST at 1 team (I always play on solo because I always get let down by team mates LOL). I see a lot of people trying to come up with ideas on how to stop teamers, and lets be honest here, I don't think any system can stop teamers. You see people talking about if you're in a party, you'll be spawned away from each other? What about people teaming mid-game?

I don't mind teamers, I can 2v1 any day. But its just frustrating 2v1ing every game. The best you can do is report them teaming, but I don't have a recording software at the time :confused1:. As I said, I don't mind 2v1ing, and today I rekted 2 pairs of teams xD, here is what happened.

Team 1: The two people were on a island, I was on the island beside. When I was coming in I hit the guy bridging to me, he survived and ran to his team mate, but when he got to the end of the bridge he walked off (lmao), then the next guy was bow spamming at me, all I had to do is keep walking towards him and he would walk back, then we walked off the edge...

Team 2: I was bridging to the other island and there was a team there. They ran inside the island and started camping. Then I came up with a idea. I dug a hole and placed lava, and you should know what happened next :cool:

SlimyMelon

Nov 18, 2014
The Netherlands
I agree that teaming in solo gamemodes is very annoying and indeed, I think it's hard to create a system that detects teamers. At the moment, I think recording is your only option. I do think reporting people helps though, as people who weren't aware of the fact that teaming is not allowed in solo gamemodes probably will be after their punishment.

Reactions: Luzario

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Teamers
Hello people of cube craft! My name is Luzario_, and I just want to talk about teamers today.

So I just started back playing sky wars and I was shocked at how many teamers they were. Every game AT LEAST at 1 team (I always play on solo because I always get let down by team mates LOL). I see a lot of people trying to come up with ideas on how to stop teamers, and lets be honest here, I don't think any system can stop teamers. You see people talking about if you're in a party, you'll be spawned away from each other? What about people teaming mid-game?

I don't mind teamers, I can 2v1 any day. But its just frustrating 2v1ing every game. The best you can do is report them teaming, but I don't have a recording software at the time :confused1:. As I said, I don't mind 2v1ing, and today I rekted 2 pairs of teams xD, here is what happened.

Team 1: The two people were on a island, I was on the island beside. When I was coming in I hit the guy bridging to me, he survived and ran to his team mate, but when he got to the end of the bridge he walked off (lmao), then the next guy was bow spamming at me, all I had to do is keep walking towards him and he would walk back, then we walked off the edge...

Team 2: I was bridging to the other island and there was a team there. They ran inside the island and started camping. Then I came up with a idea. I dug a hole and placed lava, and you should know what happened next :cool:
I dont think we can stop teamers. Its just a thing. Best thing to do is to record and report. Or kick their shin and beat the devil out of em' and look like a boss

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Teamers

Jeh, we will beat Them!! Maybe there comes a thing in the future we can stop Them ;)

Reactions: Luzario

FwkMC

Jul 22, 2016
I agree, there are lots of teamers in SkyWars, but that's also what the reporting system is for. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom