Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Ever wanted to be cringe that badly you lose all your friends? Don’t worry this simple guide will help you!
Step 1 - Join eggwars duos
Step 2 - See that it’s fireplace
Step 3 - Don’t leave

Please stop making fireplace so common it is worse then your KB and that’s something to be embarrassed of. The map is also worse then Hamoodmp20s ego as it has terrible first rushes and mid is just horrible.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It's quick which I like but I get the frustration with it. It's a seasonal map so dw it'll be gone soon.

Reactions: Mqxti

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Lmao can you both not read the “Bedrock” tag and how i mentioned that it was too common?
You can think it's too common, but that's how seasonal maps work and you're going to have to deal with it until winter is over

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
they wont change it only because some people dont like the map, others still do
Some people? Every time i join the map theres 4+ people leaving. Think about how many people are actually trying to skip that map and tell me how more people want to play it.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
You can think it's too common, but that's how seasonal maps work and you're going to have to deal with it until winter is over
On the way im comparing it is too common is next to the summer and haloween which were all as common as the usual maps, some of them less common.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
On the way im comparing it is too common is next to the summer and haloween which were all as common as the usual maps, some of them less common.
In my experience that's not true, the Halloween maps were just as common.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Some people? Every time i join the map theres 4+ people leaving. Think about how many people are actually trying to skip that map and tell me how more people want to play it.
doesnt change the fact some people still like the map, and by that, shouldnt be changed. there are always people leaving for whatever reason

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
In my experience that's not true, the Halloween maps were just as common.
Well I and other people in the bedrock community have seen that it is way too common for us. I can tell your java for the thing below your reply and so you probably don’t get the struggles of it in bedrock.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
doesnt change the fact some people still like the map, and by that, shouldnt be changed. there are always people leaving for whatever reason
Yes there is always people leaving a map but for fireplace it is a constant flow of people joining, seeing map and leaving.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The nap shouldn’t be appearing 6/10 though 🤔 seasonal map or not it’s large and stupid I want to play
Toys
Modern
Dream
Library
And Sometimes forest
Not get ONE of those maps every 6 times I see Fireplace it’s annoying I feel like Fireplace is more common than vacation or the halloween map even though it’s worse imo

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Fireplace Eggwars Duos is a HUGE MAP lmao, the center island is so long you can not get a 2minute perfect game on that map like some of the maps I listed I play on
It's not like the #1 fastest map, but I've never had a long game on it, and games are consistently very short. Don't think I've ever seen a diamond sword or iron armor on that map, games end too fast.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It's not like the #1 fastest map, but I've never had a long game on it, and games are consistently very short. Don't think I've ever seen a diamond sword or iron armor on that map, games end too fast.
I’ve played that map it’s the slowest out of all the current maps, UTS is faster imo because the bases are placed better and you don’t have to go through center map to rush the next base /set of bases that’s what makes it slow

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom