Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoah

Well-Known Member
Jul 6, 2016
116
322
139
The Netherlands.
Cubecraft have eggs but wich gamemode do you mean? There is one thing why I like fireballs and that’s for people who camp. But like bridging It’s very annoying if you want to bridge to an enemy and he is throwing a fireball because the one who want to fight can’t fight because he is dead. Keep it up with making threads but this is a no for me sorry!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruisedeer
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
What game are you even talking about.
Actually explain your suggestions otherwise they arent suggestions
 

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
I assume he's talking about Eggwars.. And he wants CubeCraft to add eggs and fireballs into Eggwars.
 

Dohaa

Well-Known Member
Nov 27, 2016
348
377
94
Eggwars is a very slow gamemode (That's why I don't play it), comparing it to Bedwars is not good as bedwars games last like 10 mins, which is why we need a eggwars update like now, the game has gotten way to boring, which is why I agree with this suggestion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Phoah
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom