Not open for further replies.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there,

Normally I´m not really a show-off but for this I'm going to make a thread, because why not haha. I'm in the Top 5 of Arcade Throphies at the moment and this is special for me, because I never been able to be on any leaderboard at Cubecraft. The old Arcade didn't have any leaderboards, so that's why I'm so proud to be on this leaderboard. Maybe for a short time though, because I'm going to Spain for vacation, but this is still awesome for me to achieve.

Stay Awesome people. I will see u soon. Ciao!

2017-07-15_14.30.06.png

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi there,

Normally I´m not really a show-off but for this I'm going to make a thread, because why not haha. I'm in the Top 5 of Arcade Throphies at the moment and this is special for me, because I never been able to be on any leaderboard at Cubecraft. The old Arcade didn't have any leaderboards, so that's why I'm so proud to be on this leaderboard. Maybe for a short time though, because I'm going to Spain for vacation, but this is still awesome for me to achieve.

View attachment 135353
Whoa! Congrats Perry! :)

Reactions: PerryJ

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ahw, I remember when I got on the leaderboard on FFA.. Sadly, I had to go to vacation the day after and had no motivation to get higher after I came back..

Anyways, congrats and keep it up!

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
As I said in your profile, I'm so happy for you, Perry! I'm really proud of you and you deserve it. Anyone who gets on that board does because it takes dedication and a lot of wins.

I remember when the leaderboard came out and the highest wins were like 200 odd something lol. But then I saw trophies go into the thousands and I thought it's impossible to get on that board.

I was disheartened...

But, I decided to go for gold because an Arcade leaderboard is something I've wanted for a long time, just for personal achievement and results and to satiate my ambitious nature.

When I finally got on that board I was like wow, I did it. And, like you, I felt very proud of myself.

I didn't think I would go further because the other leaderboard collectors were many thousands of trophies ahead of me. But, being me, I don't like to do things half way so I went for broke, all or nothing, and found myself taking over each player one by one, silently and swiftly, to get to 2 position.

While it is a grind and trophies become more of an obligation than it does fun, it's a sense of accomplishment that nobody can take away from you. People think you gotta be a nolifer in order to achieve it. But, from experience, it doesn't take all day... unless you are just having a noob day and you can't seem to get consecutive wins and trophies rapidly. Gosh those days are frustrating lol.

Enjoy your glory and moment in the Sun. When you get back from Spain, I know you will achieve greatness once again.

Have an awesome time in Spain. We'll miss you, bro. You're an awesome person and I'm glad to know you. Keep well and safe travels, my friend.

Reactions: PerryJ and ciwa

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hi there,

View attachment 135353

Congratulations getting onto the leaderboard!
Time for the long road getting to 4th place.

See you in-game! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom