Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Ok so I've been slowly getting wins and after some time I've finally reached top 20. I think this is gonna be my last post about bridges because my friends on the leaderboard are against each other and with whoever I play someone is angry at me. And for playing bridges it's basicly impossible to do anything without a party. So yea I think I might grind to 5555 wins and never play bridges again.

Attachments

• Minecraft_28.08.2023_17_13_01.png
    Minecraft_28.08.2023_17_13_01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 83

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so I've been slowly getting wins and after some time I've finally reached top 20. I think this is gonna be my last post about bridges because my friends on the leaderboard are against each other and with whoever I play someone is angry at me. And for playing bridges it's basicly impossible to do anything without a party. So yea I think I might grind to 5555 wins and never play bridges again.
Nice job, keep up the amazing work sir :)

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, well, congrats on making it to the top 20 on leaderboards, I'm sure that took quite a lot. Will you be grinding other leaderboards though?

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Of course. I'm already at eggwars duels and competitive parkour apart from bridges and I'm super close to sg duos and I'm gonna get ctf duels after that
Okayy, good luck with all of that ^^ I highly doubt I will ever got any leaderboard, sounds like fun tho

Reactions: WorriedSkate940
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom