Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
You will think that in this modern day and age, people would understand how to use a simple plugin, apparently not. Even with the addition of /party, people are still getting confused on what to actually do. This video should help clearly explain how to use this amazing new party system!

Don't judge the thumbnail, I only use Paint.net, no PS for me :P

Megen

Novice Member
May 2, 2017
England
www.reddit.com
no PS for me
*cough*
tpb.jpg

*cough*

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Cool! This might actually be useful, as you already said.
And i do like the thumbnail btw, its not that bad :D

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
*cough*
tpb.jpg

*cough*
Pirating isn't really my thing tbh. I've only recently found a cracked version of PS, but I haven't a clue on how to use it. It's gonna be meh weekend project to learn the basics. Anyways, let's step away from the use of software that isn't 'ethical' :p However being honest, my Sony Vegas is far from legitimate :P

I know we all use illegal stuff, I just don't wanna get in trouble for talking about it on a public forum.

Reactions: Megen

Megen

Novice Member
May 2, 2017
England
www.reddit.com
Pirating isn't really my thing tbh. I've only recently found a cracked version of PS, but I haven't a clue on how to use it. It's gonna be meh weekend project to learn the basics. Anyways, let's step away from the use of software that isn't 'ethical' :p

I know we all use illegal stuff, I just don't wanna get in trouble for talking about it on a public forum.
Pirating is bad, yes.
But if your parents wont give you money to buy it, or you yourself have no source of income.. well.. it's not a bad option :/

Reactions: Grimmay
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom