Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Okay, This might be hard to explain but I'm going to try it anyway,

I would like to see the /filter command in game modes like skywars etc.
the reason being your inventory can get clogged up most of the time by useless things.
By using the /filter command you could stop this.

Example: /Filter Iron_Helmet
^ That would stop you from picking up an iron helmet from the ground for the rest of the game.

Although this may be confusing for some people, I would like to see this in-game. It can get really annoying when you have to clear your inventory manually every time and this can make it a lot cleaner.

Note: I feel like this would cause a lot of lag since there may be a lot of items on the ground.

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I get your suggestion, but it would make more sense in solo, if you were to do this in team, you would maybe want to give your teammate something, but you accidently filtered the item you want to give him, I'm 50/50.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I think this is an ok idea but there are alot of items in the game so filtering them all would be a lot of commands

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
As Larwa said above, you can't filter all of the things. Will most likely end up like one big mess.
Maybe you don't want to have iron helmet because you have diamond helmet, so doing /filter iron helmet is not a bad idea, and it wont make it a big mess, it would make it more neater. My opinion.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I get your suggestion, but it would make more sense in solo, if you were to do this in team, you would maybe want to give your teammate something, but you accidently filtered the item you want to give him, I'm 50/50.

When I made this post, I was thinking of solo, I totally agree with you.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
Maybe you don't want to have iron helmet because you have diamond helmet, so doing /filter iron helmet is not a bad idea, and it wont make it a big mess, it would make it more neater. My opinion.
If you have time to filter all of the items that you don't want, then you are in my opinion, playing wrong.

Reactions: Shamel

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Ehh not to sure about this one, it is good in some cases I guess?

umyb.gif

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Okay, This might be hard to explain but I'm going to try it anyway,

I would like to see the /filter command in game modes like skywars etc.
the reason being your inventory can get clogged up most of the time by useless things.
By using the /filter command you could stop this.

Example: /Filter Iron_Helmet
^ That would stop you from picking up an iron helmet from the ground for the rest of the game.

Although this may be confusing for some people, I would like to see this in-game. It can get really annoying when you have to clear your inventory manually every time and this can make it a lot cleaner.

Note: I feel like this would cause a lot of lag since there may be a lot of items on the ground.
Yes, good idea!
My inventory is many times full, I want to see this feature!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Looking quickly is a skill. If you watch any UHC or HCF youtuber you will notice the way they loot dead people. You switch between 4 slots (in a square) pressing Ctrl Q. It takes skill since if you don't notice say a diamond helmet and you throw it out quickly then you may have to restart the process.
Looting is a skill, learn how to do it or at least don't complain about a lot of useless junk.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Looking quickly is a skill. If you watch any UHC or HCF youtuber you will notice the way they loot dead people. You switch between 4 slots (in a square) pressing Ctrl Q. It takes skill since if you don't notice say a diamond helmet and you throw it out quickly then you may have to restart the process.
Looting is a skill, learn how to do it or at least don't complain about a lot of useless junk.
This. Is amazing. I haven't actually noticed this. I should do this from now on.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This. Is amazing. I haven't actually noticed this. I should do this from now on.
When clearing 1 slot there is some delay between when you drop an item compared to when you pick it up, using 4 is about always picking up an item. And dam you liked and replied fast.

Reactions: Luzario

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Couldn’t you just throw an item into the void, or into lava instead of typing in a whole command every game? It seems a lot more efficient that way.
Also this. ^

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Wow a senior moderator quoted a post of mine in a way respecting it and saying it is a good idea, and I even misspelled the first word which was 100% relevant to the task at hand. Achievement get!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom