Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody,

I made this thread because I was interested in knowing your predictions about the FIFA World Cup 2018 !

I'm a huge football fan and I love to share my passion, so I decided to set up an online competition where you can select the teams which of you think will advance after every round :D !!!

How does it work?

Well, you have to place all 4 teams of each group in the order you think they will end in.
When this is done, you have to select each winner of the advanced teams in the 'knockout fase', when this is done, click: "continue" and your prediction will automatically be sent to this competition. (AND the worldwide competition if you have a FIFA.com account !!!)

Once your completed bracket prediction is submitted, you will not be able to edit it at any time. Predictions can be made before the competition up until 17.00 Central European Time (“CET”) on 13 June 2018 the (“Deadline”).

During the 2018 FIFA World Cup, you will earn points based on your correct predictions.

How does the scoring system work?

Group Stage Scoring

• Correctly predict a Group winner: 10 points
  • Correctly predict a Group Runner-Up: 10 points
  • Correctly predict the top two teams (in any order): 3 points
  • Correctly predict the entire group in the correct order: 15 points
Knockout Stage Scoring

• For each correct team in the Quarter-Finals: 3 points
  • For each correct team in the Semi-Finals: 4 points
  • For each correct team in the Final: 5 points
  • For the correct World Cup 2018 Winner: 10 points
  • For the correct World Cup 2018 Runner-up: 8 points
  • Correctly predict a fixture (both correct teams and the correct position in the bracket): 10 points
Are there any prizes?

Well, for those of you who actually own a FIFA.com account, you will automatically be added to the worldwide competition, which
of course has prizes to win :)

But for the competition I created, the are unfortunately no prizes currently :/
(this may change in the future).

But who know what the future will bring us... :)

Cool! How do I join in?

For those of you who haven't a FIFA.com account yet, I recommend to create one for free at:
https://account.fifa.com/5a7baeb7-e706-4830-ad9f-103eba126311/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?p=b2c_1a_fifa_signuporsignin&prompt=login&client_Id=64e9afa8-c5c0-413d-882b-bc9e6a81e264&nonce=defaultNonce&redirect_uri=https://www.fifa.com/theclub/tools/comment/_ms_login_handler.htmx&scope=openid offline_access&response_type=code&response_mode=form_post&state=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmlmYS5jb20vbGl2ZS1zY29yZXMvaW5kZXguaHRtbCNyZWdpc3RyYXRpb24=&ui_locales=en

Once you're prediction is made at: https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/bracket/prediction
,you can easily hop into this competition!!

Normally, you should be able to join in without a FIFA.com account too
(you still have to fill in the prediction page first of course), but if problems occur with this, I can't help unfortunately because I don't know that much about the site, however people WITH a FIFA.com account should be able to join in very easily by using this link:

Or, you can go to: https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/bracket/leagues , click: "Join a league", and enter this code: d0d29f76

I want to read more :O !!! Is this possible?

Of course you can!
For more information, just visit: https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com and you will find everything you need to know !

I actually still have questions... D:

No problem, if something goes wrong, or something still isn't clear enough, please don't hesitate to ask questions below (or in a PM) :) !

Leaderboard:

B98B381B-B776-4DE4-BEB9-077DF63E4296.jpeg

Of course you can still view the leaderboard here as well (if your in the competition): https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/bracket/leagues

Thank you very much for taking the time to check out this thread,
and for those of you who actually joined the competition: I wish you the best of luck in it, and I would like to give you a very special thanks ;):

Enjoy the FIFA World Cup 2018 !!!!

Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Germany is probably going to win
Well, to be honest, Germany isn’t doing that well actually:
7C58EDFE-5491-4131-9927-5A3F3FAFEC9D.jpeg

Only winning 1 out of the 6 last matches... :/
Hopefully they will do better at the World Cup :)

(And yes, they did vs very good teams, but let’s be honest, those ‘very good teams’ will also be at the world cup, so to get far in the tournament, you also gotta be able to beat them :/ )

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Germany is probably going to win
Well, to be honest, Germany isn’t doing that well actually:
View attachment 146724
Only winning 1 out of the 6 last matches... :/
Hopefully they will do better at the World Cup :)

(And yes, they did vs very good teams, but let’s be honest, those ‘very good teams’ will also be at the world cup, so to get far in the tournament, you also gotta be able to beat them :/ )
Indeed. For example, Boateng had an injury, and actually no one but Reus was playing well in their last international against Saudi Arabia. They even lost against Austria :v
I think Argentina is going to win, because Messi is my hero and I think they have the best squad. Aguero, Messi, di Maria, Icardi (Still wondering why they didn't take him to the world cup tbh), Otamendi, Tagliafico, Banega, Dybala, Higuain, and so much more great players are playing in that team. And Germany has individuals, but it's not a real team yet.

Just_Tejay

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Indeed. For example, Boateng had an injury, and actually no one but Reus was playing well in their last international against Saudi Arabia. They even lost against Austria :v
I think Argentina is going to win, because Messi is my hero and I think they have the best squad. Aguero, Messi, di Maria, Icardi (Still wondering why they didn't take him to the world cup tbh), Otamendi, Tagliafico, Banega, Dybala, Higuain, and so much more great players are playing in that team. And Germany has individuals, but it's not a real team yet.
All older good players tbh, but still very good.
The will reach the half finals i think. Belgium has also a strong team. Probally gonna reach the final

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Update!!

I made a banner for the people who’ll reach the top 3 at the end of the competition ^-^
(which isn’t that hard because currently, there are only 4 participants :C )

Here’s the banner:

EFB7295D-118A-4FDD-96C2-F8360BAA996C.jpeg

(Also: @Falice ,unfortunately, you can’t win if you don’t participate ;))

Reactions: lilalife
A

A pigeon

Update!!

I made a banner for the people who’ll reach the top 3 at the end of the competition ^-^
(which isn’t that hard because currently, there are only 4 participants :C )

Here’s the banner:

View attachment 146725

(Also: @Falice ,unfortunately, you can’t win if you don’t participate ;))
No falice is actually some cartoon charecter from a show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom