Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I have a suggestion about FFA ( Free for all ).

I'd like to see buy a Potions from the FFA shop with a limit for it.

or

I'd like to see an increase in more time for Potions For Example Give more 1 Potion or make the time the biggest more like ( 2:30 ) minutes for the potions.

Who would like that? let me know if there any questions, ( if you want more explain feel free to ask me ).

Reactions: Nqouir

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

I'd like to see buy a Potions from the FFA shop with a limit for it.
Even though you suggested a limit I still have to disagree on this one, I really do not want to see potions being added to the Free For All items shop. The wizard kit is quite overpowered already if you know how to handle it correctly and that's just leather armour, imagine full diamond.

Imagine full diamond geared people who chose samurai kit and bought potions from the shop.. That's just way too overpowered and it could possibly ruin the fun of non-shopping people.

I'd like to see an increase in more time for Potions For Example Give more 1 Potion or make the time the biggest more like ( 2:30 ) minutes for the potions.
What potions do you mean exactly?

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I have to disagree on this one, the wizard kit is already overpowered if you know how to handle it correctly and that's just leather armour, imagine full diamond.

Imagine full diamond geared people who chose samurai kit and bought potions from the shop.. That's just way too overpowered and it could possibly ruin the fun of non-shopping people.

What potions do you mean exactly?
I mean the Speed, strength, and healing potions.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have to disagree with your suggestion. If you are a FFA player, you should see that wizard kit is a bit overpowered. With some practice on your pvp, you can almost kill one guy easily. I can't imagine a guy with full dia and with potions going around the map. Someone who already farm points and buy all the shop, would be a bit hard to kill. And, on the other hand, let's not talk about the higher amount of toxicity / swearing that would appear in this situations.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I think adding potions to the FFA shop would be a it to overpowered as you could have full diamond armour at the same time.

Reactions: Am4er

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Adding potions to FFA will change the experience by a lot since lots of users will capitalize using splash potions like poison or weakness or slowness, etc.

So IMO, this is not a great idea.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I think adding potions to the FFA shop would be a it to overpowered as you could have full diamond armour at the same time.

I said the potions have a limit for the potions and it is available for who has a wizard kit.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I disagree on this. It will make shoppers even more overpowered which I think nobody wants to see. It makes ffa even more pay to win as it is right now.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
Isn't it just a potion? :3
Maybe only allow wizard to buy the potions.
I will agree with you on this, wizards are overpowered but a lot of the times you use all of the potions after one fight, and only wizards should be able to buy it too considering they get alot less gear.

Reactions: Am4er and Nqouir

irresolution

Sep 2, 2020
United Kingdom
I agree with this to a slight point, I think there should, if added, only be regeneration potions, strength potions and speed potions and maybe a couple of others.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom