Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

They're insecure. They've become so adapted to slaughtering all the underdog kits whenever they walk by, that they can no longer stand dying once. How many times have you killed somebody, only for them to actually send you a message along the lines of "You'll regret this", or "You're dead kid"?

Thoughts on teaming: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-thoughts-on-teaming-in-ffa-kitpvp-almost-a-rant-tbh.195260/
Pro tip : if they target threaten to spoil 3 unreleased seasons of attack on titan.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Or make it bannable.
I mean teaming is for cheap people.
I have already many times explained why teaming is allowed. I don't know if it is correct, but everyone agrees with me, so I think of yes. FFA is a messy game (not in a negative way) and everyone fighting against each other. It would be too diffucult fir reporting and seeing the teamers. Mods will become crazy if they see hundred people that are fighting and 2 of them don't each other.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have already many times explained why teaming is allowed. I don't know if it is correct, but everyone agrees with me, so I think of yes. FFA is a messy game (not in a negative way) and everyone fighting against each other. It would be too diffucult fir reporting and seeing the teamers. Mods will become crazy if they see hundred people that are fighting and 2 of them don't each other.

I already corrected my self but I would not mind at all if it was made not aloud.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'm highly against making it easier for people to team. It would be better if it becomes bannable as it's Free for all and not 3v1v1v1. (Just my opinion)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would be completely unfair for anyone who is new to the server and doesn't know anyone. It would also make the best players completely dominate the game and ruin the point of FFA.

F

Facelurite

I don't understand if you are against it or with it...
And it would be in rules and surley someone would warn them...
You didnt understand what he said. He was not replying to you , but to the thread creator

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's called FFA for a reason I don't know, teaming is allowed there and I don't think it'll be changed, to be honest. Well, I agree making teaming in FFA/Free For All punishable.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
God, no. This will enforce way more teams. The game can only support a limited amount as players, so imagine a whole team of 20 people with the rest to fend for themselves? That'd he hectic. I absolutely do not want this to come into play, because it will ruin the fact of FFA. FFA stands for Free For All. You can team with a few players, or more, or you can be a loner. It won't be fun for other players, so a -1 from me, sorry.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom