Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UpAndDownx

Aug 14, 2017
So since you're allowed to team in ffa, i think it would be a good idea to add a feature similar to the party feature. It would be something like this: /team invite <name> and it makes it so that you can't hit each other, because it can be really annoying if you're trying to help out your friend by shooting the person the person thats attacking them, and you end up shooting your friend. You could also add commands like /team leave and /tc (team chat)

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This idea will make teaming much stronger which would make people whose oppose teamers unhappy. I would like to keep ffa teaming where it is right now.

Reactions: apricotbucket28

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Are you serious?
I was legit going to make this suggestion.
(WAAAAAY more detailed, and WAAAAAAAY different. I think people would like my version.(Hopefully))

Reactions: ItsDavey_

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So since you're allowed to team in ffa, i think it would be a good idea to add a feature similar to the party feature. It would be something like this: /team invite <name> and it makes it so that you can't hit each other, because it can be really annoying if you're trying to help out your friend by shooting the person the person thats attacking them, and you end up shooting your friend. You could also add commands like /team leave and /tc (team chat)
Wow, I imagine having like a team of 8 and all of them are invincible to each other..
Oh, and the game only has 20 people.

This feature will ruin the game somehow, and like what's said above, I'm against making teams stronger.

Sorry, -1

Reactions: Lilleh__

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
If you and your teammate are chasing someone you can boost each other. I don't think immunity would make teaming better.
I'm against teaming in FFA because FFA is meant to better PVP skills. 2v1 someone does not make you better.
Making your teammate immune to your hits is unfair. You should be punished if your aim is that bad that you hit your own teammate while fighting.
-1 for partying in FFA

Reactions: Facelurite

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
BTW traming should be banned on large scales
It is allowed on FFA. Do you want to remove that you can team on FFA?

I don't think that it is a good idea for creating clans on FFA. You will have than teams of 25 players, you can't do anything against them. This also happens without your idea.

Reactions: A pigeon

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
So you are basically suggesting clans for FFA?
Yes, he is.

If that's true, then why is it called ffa?
I don't know 100% what you mean with this, but FFA/ free for all is a messy game and you don't know for 100% who is teaming. You are fighting against 5 others. It is too difficult for saying of these 5 people who is teaming. You can't fight with Everyone that you cross in FFA.

A

A pigeon

I got targeted by three people . It was relentless. I targeted one of them back and killed them 4 ir 5 times in the end.

But it was hellish to get attacked by people whi were going around the map searching for me , to end me. What is wrong with these FFA players

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I got targeted by three people . It was relentless. I targeted one of them back and killed them 4 ir 5 times in the end.

But it was hellish to get attacked by people whi were going around the map searching for me , to end me. What is wrong with these FFA players
They're insecure. They've become so adapted to slaughtering all the underdog kits whenever they walk by, that they can no longer stand dying once. How many times have you killed somebody, only for them to actually send you a message along the lines of "You'll regret this", or "You're dead kid"?

Thoughts on teaming: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-thoughts-on-teaming-in-ffa-kitpvp-almost-a-rant-tbh.195260/

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's not really fair when there's like 5v1.This would cause so many people to team then others who don't team are screwed lol xD. (well I am lmao). I personally think that teaming shouldn't be encouraged on FFA. -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom