Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it would be helpful for people who reports a lot on FFA?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No (Reason)

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hello, CubeCrafters.

I posted this suggestion to make reporting easier in FFA, for People who really want to get more and more handled reports, I am suggesting the CCG staff, To make for the reporters a command like /spectate, So they can spectate the FFA game, Record video without any lags/shaking head (in-game). I don't think it will gonna result in any problems, Almost all my handled reports from hackers in FFA, Also there're a lot more, Got denied because of the lag/shaking head (In-Game), With this command, It would be so easier for me, To Record videos, And get more & more handled reports.

Thanks for reading :) Have a great day ^^

~Abod

Reactions: Priley

Robbedz

Designero
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
It'd be so helpful, but it should have some limits because, they can abuse it by going on that mode when they see they're losing a fight (This can be fixed with the combat system that doesn't allow you to /kill while fighting). Also, it may happen that the 40 players on a map are in spectator mode.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
It'd be so helpful, but it should have some limits because, they can abuse it by going on that mode when they see they're losing a fight (This can be fixed with the combat system that doesn't allow you to /kill while fighting). Also, it may happen that the 40 players on a map are in spectator mode.
I mean, Making it only for reporters, Minimum 50 Handled reports, Like that, Not for everybody.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I think a better option would be to only let player use it if they're in spawn.

D

Deleted member 436996

Maybe if they settle a maximum of time you can be on spectator mode it would be better, imagine being all the time in the ffa game as an spectator.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Definitely no.
-FFA maps are, usually, full. I don't want to see players spectating instead of playing on a full map.
-Developers time/resources needed to create a spectator mode for players.
-Spectator mode will increase toxicity, even more. -my guess-

Reactions: Kloska and elchuii

Hoi1//Leon

Dec 1, 2018
Netherlands :>
Definitely no.
-FFA maps are, usually, full. I don't want to see players spectating instead of playing on a full map.
-Developers time/resources needed to create a spectator mode for players.
-Spectator mode will increase toxicity, even more. -my guess-
but would make recording hacker smore easier i think because if you cant recorded and a friend can you ask hiom/her to spectate

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I mean you could easily use the ReplayMod, its not difficult to get used to it. Either way, I don't think its a great idea to implement spectating. Firstly, maps are usually full of players and sometimes I'd have to keep spam-clicking for minutes just to join a full map. we'll just have spectators everywhere and the majority will just spectate so they could go AFK or do something else and not to actually report players. Secondly, I'm sure some of you guys might agree, FFA is usually filled up with toxic/salty players who don't really care about reports but yeah, some might and the most won't. Anyways, that's my opinion.

Hoi1//Leon

Dec 1, 2018
Netherlands :>
I mean you could easily use the ReplayMod, its not difficult to get used to it. Either way, I don't think its a great idea to implement spectating. Firstly, maps are usually full of players and sometimes I'd have to keep spam-clicking for minutes just to join a full map. we'll just have spectators everywhere and the majority will just spectate so they could go AFK or do something else and not to actually report players. Secondly, I'm sure some of you guys might agree, FFA is usually filled up with toxic/salty players who don't really care about reports but yeah, some might and the most won't. Anyways, that's my opinion.
yea i think ffa doesnt need /spectate but maybe other games like egg wars when a youtuber streams or something you can /spectate them, maybe a part from the max slots (let spectators dont count till the max players, idk if thats possible but maybe) anyway have a great time on cubecraft :>

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
yea i think ffa doesnt need /spectate but maybe other games like egg wars when a youtuber streams or something you can /spectate them, maybe a part from the max slots (let spectators dont count till the max players, idk if thats possible but maybe) anyway have a great time on cubecraft :>
Just ask a enemy to destroy ur egg and jump into the void. Boom! Spectator mode

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I tried to use replymod before, It always crash when I try to reply something

But, Thanks for your reply.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom