Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to remove this.

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello there!
I sometimes like to play FFA, and my favorite maps are Mirage and Tropical, but my the map Mirage, that building will become/became a camp spot. I mean it's allowed to do that but nothing happens there, when it is actually not the intention, right?

Example:
2020-04-29_19.05.44.png

As you can see some people are hitting each other because they hit each other randomly and they got mad. That's left but right, you see 5, YES 5, camping and doing NOTHING! I mean, do something, it's not a camp spot, it supposed to be place to pvp each other in my opinion. And you have an inside, more people are doing nothing, I think 3-5 people. Is it fun to do that? I mean, I sometimes shop (look at my hotbar) because I want to kill people and I don't want that they camp. It's allowed tho, but 3/8 of the people are doing nothing. If I walk trough the map I see maybe 10 people and the other people are here fighting under me or camping. And if I wanted to go there, you'll got knocked off like me 5 times. So I went there, no fun, nothing to do and people are randomly hitting me. What can you possibly do against it, make the bridges wider, they look cool, but if you make them wider, more people and more campers will come to do NOTHING. I think those other passages are cool with those houses, you can quickly lose people if they focus on you. Also, nice design! ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad, you may think so, but no. I just wonder why people do that and they like it, because nothing happens so you better remove it.

Please answer the question and give your opinion, this may be a bad suggestion, but maybe you will understand what I mean.

Thanks for reading and stay save! :)

Reactions: Fqnta

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't really play FFA so excuse my trepidation when stating my opinion here.

But I feel as though having camp spots in FFA realistically does not matter at all and will not impact your experience as a player, FFA is not like SkyWars where you have no choice but to push the last player because you have to eliminate them. Okay, so you cant get up there? then go fight somewhere else, there are plenty of players running around, FFA is more than just PVP at this point, it has the strongest community out of any of the current games by far and I think these sort of chill spots are cool, a lot of previous maps have had them and they are neat areas to hang around in and chat.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Maybe adding barrier blocks there could solve your problem? Or teleporting back when they enter that area.
Maybe barrier blocks because that building looks good, but I don't think so when they enter that area they will automatically tp'ed back, that's not a good idea I think, then is that area for nothing. and you have actually done those commands for nothing, so much time will not take but still.

Reactions: StonePlus

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, thanks for the feedback :) I don't think it should be removed. There used to be players doing the same thing (more than 5 in many cases) on the roof of B, knocking players off, with only one small access point that was the sandstone+iron fence near the broken down car This path was even more difficult than the current bridges when you had players on the ground knocking you off. There are now two paths to get onto the roof of B, and onto the new building area, meaning you have easier options to combat players. Hope you understand :D

Reactions: Dudu and Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't really play FFA so excuse my trepidation when stating my opinion here.

But I feel as though having camp spots in FFA realistically does not matter at all and will not impact your experience as a player, FFA is not like SkyWars where you have no choice but to push the last player because you have to eliminate them. Okay, so you cant get up there? then go fight somewhere else, there are plenty of players running around, FFA is more than just PVP at this point, it has the strongest community out of any of the current games by far and I think these sort of chill spots are cool, a lot of previous maps have had them and they are neat areas to hang around in and chat.
I can try other spots and other maps, I also like to play other maps and it's true that players are running around, I know some spots in the maps. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Hi, thanks for the feedback :) I don't think it should be removed. There used to be players doing the same thing (more than 5 in many cases) on the roof of B, knocking players off, with only one small access point that was the sandstone+iron fence near the broken down car This path was even more difficult than the current bridges when you had players on the ground knocking you off. There are now two paths to get onto the roof of B, and onto the new building area, meaning you have easier options to combat players. Hope you understand :D
I know there are 2 buildings, in the left path there are not that much players. Thanks for your feedback. :)

D

Deleted member 529794

I think I tried to kill someone on there then i got teamed on, so i disagree that this building should be there because it resaults in players doing nothing filling up joining spaces. so in my opinion JustTheGameplayX has a point.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Some friends and I made it a little game to knock everyone of and don't let anyone enter the ''donut'' as we call it. Even though it's harder with two acces points right now it's still fun and a challange.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom