renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
He/They
"The Explosive is taken at B."

"Roger."

"Roger that."

"Affirmative."

Anyway,
Since almost a week ago, I discovered that Mirage, a Java-exclusive FFA map, is based off a CS:GO map of the same name. I've been think about Ziax adding another Counter Strike map, specifically Dust II.

The map has plenty of flat land and room to fight on, especially at both Sites A and B like on Mirage. Places like the infamous Double Doors and the tunnels to Site B are good places for close quarters combat.

Spoiler alert (Easter Egg discussion):
The main feature for this is that there'll be a hidden explosive somewhere in the map that once picked up, a teamplay match begins. Whoever picks up the explosive is automatically assigned to Team Ts, while the game decides who are CTs and who are Ts. For those not familiar with Counter Strike (specifically Defusal gamemode (and games similar to this one)), the rules are simple. It's one life only, either team must eliminate the other team to win. The Ts must plant the explosive to either site while the CTs must stop them. But if the Explosive is already planted, the CTs must defuse it within the next 40 seconds or else it'll explode (even if all Ts are eliminated), scoring a win for the T. Once the hidden event is ended from who won, the cooldown for the hidden event is 3-5 minutes and it'll be relocated elsewhere.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom