Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think players should receive full health after a kill in FFA?

• Yes!

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • No, I will let you know down below.

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
I mean I am pretty sure I would own you both but whatever...

Yeah I guess kill steals would really ruin the game :(
I'm not sure this update would affect kill steals. It would overall make the FFA server more balanced for everyone.
I asked a few cubecrafters who were found on other 1.9 FFA servers, "Why do you choose to not play on CubeCraft's FFA server?" and they all gave similar answers. They don't like having to wait around for health regen between pvp encounters. Most people play FFA to practice, and it would make sense that people get annoyed about wasting so much time waiting for regen.

Killsteals are already present in FFA, and is something you will always find in almost every pvp gamemode. I can tell you, the community does not like them xD. Most 'cleaners' are heavily targeted after being witnessed stealing kills, and bullied out of cleaning again. Overall its not a solution to the kill-stealing problem, just a solution to make the FFA server more balanced and win back the players who are going to other servers instead. =]
Thanks for the feedback ♥

Dec 15, 2020
Amazing! I would love this to be added, cant wait! I agree that full health is to much, 3 hearts is perfect like you said. I also really like your golden apples idea, perfect! I will pray for this to be added

• Love
Reactions: Mqxti

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
The golden apple idea is perfect Uni, I love it. Got one of your suggestions escalated before me though smh.

• Love

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
absolutely loves this! lots of FFA servers have this too and I enjoy it a lot.
Cleaning and shopping will work not so well anymore and skill will be needed for kills

Another server also gives the kill to the person who dealt the most damage or to the killer if dealt more then 3Hp damage (this could be an option too)

• Love

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi,
This really should get implemented Reasons:
1) I switched to play FFA now and it kinda annoys me when I'm fighting someone and then I'm one HP and I get cleaned. And basically it just gives you a death +
2) It would make it easier atleast to get to the leaderboard.
3) It would also make it funner if you know what I mean.
Goodluck with getting this too implemented!
-Critly

• Love

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
absolutely loves this! lots of FFA servers have this too and I enjoy it a lot.
Cleaning and shopping will work not so well anymore and skill will be needed for kills
I absolutely agree, thanks for supporting my suggestion! :heart:
Hi,
This really should get implemented Reasons:
1) I switched to play FFA now and it kinda annoys me when I'm fighting someone and then I'm one HP and I get cleaned. And basically it just gives you a death +
2) It would make it easier atleast to get to the leaderboard.
3) It would also make it funner if you know what I mean.
Goodluck with getting this too implemented!
-Critly
That is a good point. This would make it easier for users to grind for leaderboard, and as we all know grinding for leaderboard is a big motivator for players staying on Cube.
Thanks for the reply Critly!

• Love
Reactions: Critly

perffectbean

Dec 6, 2020
I don't know because faster healing in general sounds a bit better maybe add the faster healing when out of combat.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
This already exists in my free for all servers, therefore I don't think that It's gonna be implemented in here.
But if it does, in my opinion... CubeCraft should make two sections for it (A Mode with auto health/healing, and another one without healing.)
So everyone can have fun and stay glad while playing FFA.
But over all, I don't agree with the video if it's not going to be sectioned, unless it is, then I agree.
After all, enjoy the rest of your day!
Additional notes:
They also can add a regeneration effect instead for 5 seconds for example (Regeneration 3)
Auto "Number" Of health

Reactions: Am4er

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
This already exists in my free for all servers, therefore I don't think that It's gonna be implemented in here.
Sorry for late reply.
Yes it exists in almost every FFA server for good reason. It is something that many people have wanted, and suggested in the past but has not yet been implemented which is why I am suggesting it again.
But if it does, in my opinion... CubeCraft should make two sections for it (A Mode with auto health/healing, and another one without healing.)
It would not make sense to create multiple different gametypes of FFA. This health regen and golden-apple cap will make the server more enjoyable and playable for all.
Creating multiple gametypes would also cost way to much time, effort and money for something so unnecessary.
They also can add a regeneration effect instead for 5 seconds for example (Regeneration 3)
Auto "Number" Of health
Ya that's also possible, but after my own consideration and input from others I believe 3-heart regen makes the most sense.

Thanks for the feedback!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom