Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
After i came back from vacation i saw the new ffa update, after a couple of weeks playing i found a few thing that could improve about the new event system.

-I dont find it fair to all the players in a sever that 2 or 3 players can vote for a event. It would be more fun and fair if the whole sever can deside what they want.

-The rewards are also a bid lack luster, what i mean with that is: number 1 gets 100xp, number 2 gets 50xp and number 3 gets 25xp. Maybe because ffa shopping cost points you can get points for getting number 1,2 and 3. If you become number 1 maybe then you get a cubelet, so thats the only way to get cubelets in ffa. by doing these things can make the events more populair because of getting a good rewards for winning.

Let me know if you people know a better solution for the events because how they are right now, they are underwhelming with players who go for them.

Last edited:

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
I do not agree with the first one. Maybe take the rank lower, but make it for everyone is not a good way to go. Cube also needs to make money yk. With the second one I do agree, it should be the same for example skywars, if you win you get points and exp. I also think more people would play it then.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think the events should be chosen randomly. As you said, letting a few people choose it is kind of unfair and annoying, and letting the whole lobby vote is too much.

I agree with your opinion about the insufficient rewards

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
I think the events should be chosen randomly. As you said, letting a few people choose it is kind of unfair and annoying, and letting the whole lobby vote is too much.
ye maybe thats even a better solution to the event votes.

But also not all the events are good/ equal in fun. The 50 points one is almost impossible without shopping you need 17 kills in 5 minutes without dying. Capture the fort isnt really good either. Half of the times the kills you get dont count and it would be more enoyable if there was also a beacon effect like in capture the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom