Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
Idea for the future of colony control

(sorry for my weird english)
I'm talking for bedrock I dont know the situtation for Java but it's probably the same.

We didn't get colony control last year and it look like we'r not gonna play colony control this year too (judging by how update board look).
1700745834664.png

Last year it was because cubecraft had a lot of work to do and I think this year it's gonna be the same which is understable, preparing an event while updating eggwars look like a lot to do. (good luck with that if you need more time to make eggwars season 3 perfect, PLEASE take it)
So I have two suggestion, since we probably not gonna see any colony control in two year and have to wait for another year:

- (best solution) Making colony control a new gamemode whitout season after the winter event and all the other urgent work/update. (I'm not sure why it's a chrismath event except the map having snow)

- 2nd idea make colony control a more frequent event like for China new year/valentine/easter eggs/haloween...

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope it returns, however I don't think it should be a permanent gamemode. I do think it would be cool to have it for Christmas and Lunar New Year though.

Replying to what @Salty_Shadows said, I don't think it will return, it seems the decision has already been made. We probably won't see it again sadly.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
This year we will have a second winter game, but it won't be Colony Control and I think everyone will like it.

I find it unlikely that Colony Control will return in the future.

Reactions: Dualninja

zottetibo

Dec 20, 2021
Idea for the future of colony control

(sorry for my weird english)
I'm talking for bedrock I dont know the situtation for Java but it's probably the same.

We didn't get colony control last year and it look like we'r not gonna play colony control this year too (judging by how update board look).
View attachment 224982

Last year it was because cubecraft had a lot of work to do and I think this year it's gonna be the same which is understable, preparing an event while updating eggwars look like a lot to do. (good luck with that if you need more time to make eggwars season 3 perfect, PLEASE take it)
So I have two suggestion, since we probably not gonna see any colony control in two year and have to wait for another year:

- (best solution) Making colony control a new gamemode whitout season after the winter event and all the other urgent work/update. (I'm not sure why it's a chrismath event except the map having snow)

- 2nd idea make colony control a more frequent event like for China new year/valentine/easter eggs/haloween...
i hope this will come back been so long ive played that gamemode

lesscraft

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know the truth, since it was a game that even gave Cubrecraft profits, we have 48 hours to see if there are any surprises, and we are the users who will remember forever, if this year they didn't bring it in another year either, but well, neither mode

• Sad
Reactions: ballonpuma288

kvee

Nov 28, 2023
Colony Control is the best game they have, the only game we (my household of 6) play on servers. We can dream I guess but I agree they probably won't although I dont understand why they can't bring it back

lesscraft

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that Cubecraft gives it like a weight in
Colony Control is the best game they have, the only game we (my household of 6) play on servers. We can dream I guess but I agree they probably won't although I dont understand why they can't bring it back
I think Cubecraft sees it as a burden, and I think they think it's better to update Eggwars or Minerwar just because it's there all the time, however that small sacrifice in games Winter, having Control Colony, causes the server to fill up, but they think about reforming, in addition to the code, adding more content, Armor, and no, it is possible not to need anything Netherite, but Cubecraft does not think about the Community, it is true that they do not have many staff, but it must be organized according to what matters most to the community, not its interests, I do not take my family to play Eggwars They do little, and Control Colony is very popular and brings profits, and we don't need them to use Netherite, just that they make it compatible, And Present Rush will never replace it even if they want to, it is better to tell the new programmers of Mineplex Fenix, the new server in development, to incorporate Control Colony, even The Hive with Snow's war, they should have planned so that everything goes on time, organization

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom