Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
After i came back from vacation i saw the new ffa update, after a couple of weeks playing i found a few thing that could improve about the new event system.

-I dont find it fair to all the players in a sever that 2 or 3 players can vote for a event. It would be more fun and fair if the whole sever can deside what they want.

-The rewards are also a bid lack luster, what i mean with that is: number 1 gets 100xp, number 2 gets 50xp and number 3 gets 25xp. Maybe beacause ffa shopping cost points you can get points for getting number 1,2 and 3. If you become number 1 maybe then you get a cubelet, so thats the only way to get cubelets in ffa. by doing these things can make the events more populair because of getting a good rewards for winning.

Let me know if you people know a better solution for the events because how they are right now, they are underwhelming with players who go for them.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
After i came back from vacation i saw the new ffa update, after a couple of weeks playing i found a few thing that could improve about the new event system.

-I dont find it fair to all the players in a sever that 2 or 3 players can vote for a event. It would be more fun and fair if the whole sever can deside what they want.

-The rewards are also a bid lack luster, what i mean with that is: number 1 gets 100xp, number 2 gets 50xp and number 3 gets 25xp. Maybe beacause ffa shopping cost points you can get points for getting number 1,2 and 3. If you become number 1 maybe then you get a cubelet, so thats the only way to get cubelets in ffa. by doing these things can make the events more populair because of getting a good rewards for winning.

Let me know if you people know a better solution for the events because how they are right now, they are underwhelming with players who go for them.
I agree with adding additional rewards for the event winners. However, I disagree with your idea of allowing everyone to vote for the events. That perk is exclusive for the obsidian rank, if it didn't exist, the obsidian rank would be almost identical to the emerald one and buying it wouldn't make sense at all.

Edit: You should also move this to feedback and suggestions.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
I agree with adding additional rewards for the event winners. However, I disagree with your idea of allowing everyone to vote for the events. That perk is exclusive for the obsidian rank, if it didn't exist, the obsidian rank would be almost identical to the emerald one and buying it wouldn't make sense at all.

you mean emerald rank and above

wqck

Sep 25, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them

Agreed

Alive

Oct 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with all of these things, you should ask the mods or admins to implement these ideas.

Apr 19, 2022

They should maybe make it from elerald to diamond. But I don't agree with giving everyone acces to vote for these things, the whole chat would be flooded with people voting and this is what ranks are for, since they removed most games ranks are quiet useless now. Making the voting for events accecable to ranks only gives them just a little bit more value. Also a cubelet would be to good of a reward, I already have 300 events won and I don't really try to win them. But points and more exp would be nice. 100 exp for a win is basically nothing for me so its not worth going for.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

- Only people with rank should be able to vote.
- I do agree that EXP rewards should have a bit more.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.