Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want an RPG in FFA and/or electric arrows? Which suggestion do you want?

• Suggestion 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suggestion 2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Want an RPG-style game in MineCraft? Feel like archer just fires plain arrows and want it to fire other things? Then this is for you!

Suggestion
1. RPG-style stats in FFA. This uses the player's current level in the lobby (or could use a separate FFA level) to determine how many stat points the player has up to level 100. When the player first joins the server, they start at level 0. Each level awards 1 stat point that can be used for the following attributes:

-HP: Increases HP by 0.1% per point.
-Strength: Increases base damage by 0.1% per point. Applies only to the bow and sword.
-Magic: Increases enchant damage (from enchantments, not from the item itself) by 0.2% per point. Also increases potion damage (harming and poison). As an example, let's say an item has sharpness 1 and the user has all 100 points put into magic. Sharpness will benefit from the 20% bonus, giving +1.2 damage instead of +1.
-Speed: Increases movement speed by 0.05% per point. Also determines the chance you "evade" the hit (up to a 3% chance, 0.03% chance to evade per point). Evading a hit means you will take no damage from that attack.

A GUI can be opened for the player to select which stat to allocate points.

2. Electric arrows. Players can buy custom arrows from the store. Electric arrows make a lightning sound when it hits a target (only you hear the sound effect). Sub-options for electric arrows:
-1. Electric arrows disable 1 potion effect for 10 seconds on hit. Multiple electric arrows can hit a target, each disabling additional buffs (1 additional buff per arrow).
-2. Ability: electro shot. Cooldown: 40 seconds, item: blaze rod. Upon right-clicking the blaze rod, it will be used and the next shot will shoot an electric arrow. This arrow dispels 3 temporary potion buffs (speed, strength, etc.). Samurai speed buff is instead disabled for 20 seconds.

Alternatively, allow archers to buy the current potion arrows from the store (with a cap of something like 10 at any time in the inventory).

Last edited:

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
This seems like a really cool idea to me, but I do have a few problems with it.
First off, It would take forever to be made, think, they are still working on UHC :p (sorry I couldn't resist the low blow)
Secondly, I could see people spending time on it and just becoming so op that they never die. with how you have it, if you just keep leveling up your stats rise, and you become an undying god. I think it could be cool, but I think it would have to be done very carefully, or it just seems like a different server in general.

As a side not different arrows do sound really cool xD

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This seems like a really cool idea to me, but I do have a few problems with it.
First off, It would take forever to be made, think, they are still working on UHC :p (sorry I couldn't resist the low blow)
Secondly, I could see people spending time on it and just becoming so op that they never die. with how you have it, if you just keep leveling up your stats rise, and you become an undying god. I think it could be cool, but I think it would have to be done very carefully, or it just seems like a different server in general.

As a side not different arrows do sound really cool xD
Maybe a separate FFA server as skywars currently does with its kit and no-kit modes might work. That's why I didn't make the bonuses too big (10% HP isn't and the extra damage aren't much in fast fights). Speed has the lowest percentages since there's already speed 2 potions.

Of course, the WIPs go first.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Want an RPG-style game in MineCraft? Feel like archer just fires plain arrows and want it to fire other things? Then this is for you!

Suggestion
1. RPG-style stats in FFA. This uses the player's current level in the lobby (or could use a separate FFA level) to determine how many stat points the player has up to level 100. When the player first joins the server, they start at level 0. Each level awards 1 stat point that can be used for the following attributes:

-HP: Increases HP by 0.1% per point.
-Strength: Increases base damage by 0.1% per point. Applies only to the bow and sword.
-Magic: Increases enchant damage (from enchantments, not from the item itself) by 0.2% per point. Also increases potion damage (harming and poison). As an example, let's say an item has sharpness 1 and the user has all 100 points put into magic. Sharpness will benefit from the 20% bonus, giving +1.2 damage instead of +1.
-Speed: Increases movement speed by 0.05% per point. Also determines the chance you "evade" the hit (up to a 3% chance, 0.03% chance to evade per point). Evading a hit means you will take no damage from that attack.

A GUI can be opened for the player to select which stat to allocate points.

2. Electric arrows. Players can buy custom arrows from the store. Electric arrows make a lightning sound when it hits a target (only you hear the sound effect). Sub-options for electric arrows:
-1. Electric arrows disable 1 potion effect for 10 seconds on hit. Multiple electric arrows can hit a target, each disabling additional buffs (1 additional buff per arrow).
-2. Ability: electro shot. Cooldown: 40 seconds, item: blaze rod. Upon right-clicking the blaze rod, it will be used and the next shot will shoot an electric arrow. This arrow dispels 3 temporary potion buffs (speed, strength, etc.). Samurai speed buff is instead disabled for 20 seconds.

Alternatively, allow archers to buy the current potion arrows from the store (with a cap of something like 10 at any time in the inventory).
Make this a new game, of course after they finish all of the current projects, and it will actually, in my opinion, be a very big hit.
I love this!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i actually think that this is a good idea i would play it or atleast try it out even tho i already love PVP i think this would be nice either as a new game or just an added effect to PVP

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Top Bottom