Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should cubecraft do regarding the problem outlined?

• Receive full health upon a kill

• Soup/pots server

• Only recieve full health after you dealt 50% dmg or more to the player

• Receive regen II until you are at max health

• Do nothing, It's fine how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I am finding it more and more frustrating and difficult to pvp on this server. This is because when I pvp, I win, and am immediately vulnerable, as i am very low on health. This generally results in death immediately after. I have realised sometimes you gain a small health boost, however this is infrequent and inconsistent. I propose that you either: give the player full health after a kill as a reward, meaning you are fully ready to pvp again (maybe make this only apply if you are responsible for over 50% of the damage to the player, or give regen II instead?), or, make the server a soup/pots server (unlikely but still an option). These will fix this problem in my opinion and make pvp and killstreaks an actual reality.
Edit: added poll
Edit: People who bought from shop shouldn't be allowed this perk due to being too overpowered.

Last edited:

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I am finding it more and more frustrating and difficult to pvp on this server. This is because when I pvp, I win, and am immediately vulnerable, as i am very low on health. This generally results in death immediately after. I have realised sometimes you gain a small health boost, however this is infrequent and inconsistent. I propose that you either: give the player full health after a kill as a reward, meaning you are fully ready to pvp again (maybe make this only apply if you are responsible for over 50% of the damage to the player, or give regen II instead?), or, make the server a soup/pots server (unlikely but still an option). These will fix this problem in my opinion and make pvp and killstreaks an actual reality.
Hello GoldenDonut01,

I like your idea because I have the same problems while pvp'ing on Cubecraft.
What you said about getting your health back when you're responsible for more than 50% of the damage is in my eyes a pretty good option for making the PVP game mode a better one!

If you had created a pool with Yes (Give full hearts when you're responsible for 50% or more of the damage I voted Yes!

Kind regards,

Bram

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
This could be a good idea but it depends on what the purpose was of the gamemode. Like other server you could add that, whoever kills the player receives full health. This is the most used and viable way. But I don't think that you should be responsible for 50% of the damage because that would be too complicated and something like soups would not be 1.9 pvp. It also could be that Cubecraft wanted it to be like this. The way it is now requires more tactics because you must choose which fight you take and which you don't. It's also unfair if you change it now, because all the players in the leaderboard got it by the "old" way.
Edit : it would have been better if you added a pole where anyone could vote what they prefere,

Reactions: DeathMotion

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
This could be a good idea but it depends on what the purpose was of the gamemode. Like other server you could add that, whoever kills the player receives full health. This is the most used and viable way. But I don't think that you should be responsible for 50% of the damage because that would be too complicated and something like soups would not be 1.9 pvp. It also could be that Cubecraft wanted it to be like this. The way it is now requires more tactics because you must choose which fight you take and which you don't. It's also unfair if you change it now, because all the players in the leaderboard got it by the "old" way.
Edit : it would have been better if you added a pole where anyone could vote what they preffered.
True

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
In my opinion, it should stay exactly how it is because of 2 reasons. Shopping and hacking.
If a cheater were to get their health back after every kill or even just regen, they could probably live on forever until their armor broke, and even then they could simply buy a new armor set back.
People who shop and buy the strongest armor, sword, bow, and gaps would also survive for insanely long periods of time.
Maybe there's some compromise that could work but I do not think getting health back is a good idea.

Reactions: DeathMotion

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, it should stay exactly how it is because of 2 reasons. Shopping and hacking.
If a cheater were to get their health back after every kill or even just regen, they could probably live on forever until their armor broke, and even then they could simply buy a new armor set back.
People who shop and buy the strongest armor, sword, bow, and gaps would also survive for insanely long periods of time.
Maybe there's some compromise that could work but I do not think getting health back is a good idea.
Well, thas true!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
While this is great feedback, I personally think the shop should be removed, or heavily nerfed. I know this is not going to happen, so instead I think if you shop, as long as you have shopped items in your inventory you will not be able to gain any health back at all. Second, hackers aren't meant to be in the game, and, though they still are, they shouldn't be around for long as Cubecraft are working tirelessly to develop a better a new anticheat and hire new people to work on it so this shouldn't really be a reason.

Reactions: Gatsbe

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
You're right, this is a different kind of ffa. But i prefer the one like OP ffa used to be.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Edit: added poll
Edit: People who bought from shop shouldn't be allowed this perk due to being too overpowered.
Bruh being low after a fight is kind of how ffa works. If u dont like it, just play normal duels.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom