Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotHoussam

Nov 13, 2023
hey Im a regular player for your bedrock server and I'm on my phone and I just wanted to suggest that you add a feature that prevents players from opening chests,furnaces,crafting tables etc... in pvp modes as it's annoying and unpredectible when in combat and it would make a huge difference for touch players if you added it thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I have to agree with the comment above that it wouldn't be too convenient to be perpetually locked out of interacting with utility blocks.

I am wondering if there could be a solution in between in which the server detects when a player has engaged in combat (alike Free For All) and then momentarily disables interaction with utility blocks for players in mobile devices. However I don't know if:
- Interaction with utility blocks can be turned on and off in a server.
- The server knows what devices players are using.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
A solution I proposed once in a thread is to make it so that opening a chest with a sword requires the player to press and hold instead of tap

I am wondering if there could be a solution in between in which the server detects when a player has engaged in combat (alike Free For All) and then momentarily disables interaction with utility blocks for players in mobile devices.
I think this a good idea and might be the best way to fix the chest/utility blocks problem 👍

However I don't know if:
- Interaction with utility blocks can be turned on and off in a server.
- The server knows what devices players are using.

I think interaction with utility blocks is disabled in the lobbies, like when you tap an anvil I don’t think it opens the menu
Also, since there’s a Challenge Queue feature, the server most likely knows what kind of device or input method a player uses

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom