• Total voters

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya, me again! Before I continue explaining the actual point of the thread, I would like to mention that this thread is nothing official. I am simply asking for your opinions on something as a fellow community member.

The title of this thread explains all I really wish to know: Would you like to see more non-PvP gamemodes on CubeCraft? Do you have any ideas?

Interested in hearing your thoughts! ⭐

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft has been behind on non-PvP games for a long time. We only have Minerware, Skyblock, and Parkour; Java doesn't even have Minerware. Cubecraft has way less casual games than it's competitors, on both Java and Bedrock.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Heya, me again! Before I continue explaining the actual point of the thread, I would like to mention that this thread is nothing official. I am simply asking for your opinions on something as a fellow community member.

The title of this thread explains all I really wish to know: Would you like to see more non-PvP gamemodes on CubeCraft? Do you have any ideas?

Interested in hearing your thoughts! ⭐
I'd love a non-pvp game that still has the sense and spirit of competitiveness like Minerware

dunno why, I just love messing with people and winning stuff without getting too casual or grindy

Reactions: Loskol

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Even though I am mostly a PvP player myself, I would love to play some non-pvp games.

Maybe hide and seek perhaps? Also I don't exactly remember if bingo was a pvp gamemode back then, or if it was just about finding the correct items to get a 5 row on your bingo map, but maybe something like that?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Absolutely, I am no tryhard or good at pvp, so 100%.
Bingo was amazing, magic and mayhem was amazing, TD was amazing, Among Slimes was amazing
My top games were these and now they are all gone 🗿
A co-op pve game would be amazing honestly, but well, not enough resources for that xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom