• Total voters

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya, me again! Before I continue explaining the actual point of the thread, I would like to mention that this thread is nothing official. I am simply asking for your opinions on something as a fellow community member.

The title of this thread explains all I really wish to know: Would you like to see more non-PvP gamemodes on CubeCraft? Do you have any ideas?

Interested in hearing your thoughts! ⭐

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft has been behind on non-PvP games for a long time. We only have Minerware, Skyblock, and Parkour; Java doesn't even have Minerware. Cubecraft has way less casual games than it's competitors, on both Java and Bedrock.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
Heya, me again! Before I continue explaining the actual point of the thread, I would like to mention that this thread is nothing official. I am simply asking for your opinions on something as a fellow community member.

The title of this thread explains all I really wish to know: Would you like to see more non-PvP gamemodes on CubeCraft? Do you have any ideas?

Interested in hearing your thoughts! ⭐
I'd love a non-pvp game that still has the sense and spirit of competitiveness like Minerware

dunno why, I just love messing with people and winning stuff without getting too casual or grindy

Reactions: Loskol

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Even though I am mostly a PvP player myself, I would love to play some non-pvp games.

Maybe hide and seek perhaps? Also I don't exactly remember if bingo was a pvp gamemode back then, or if it was just about finding the correct items to get a 5 row on your bingo map, but maybe something like that?

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely, I am no tryhard or good at pvp, so 100%.
Bingo was amazing, magic and mayhem was amazing, TD was amazing, Among Slimes was amazing
My top games were these and now they are all gone 🗿
A co-op pve game would be amazing honestly, but well, not enough resources for that xD

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on TnAdan_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on TnAdan_'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on luminance69's profile.
WELCOME BRO!
BicolourSine41 wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Oh wow! 3k reaction score! Congrats! Same day as my 1k!
Yes! 1000 reaction score! Thanks to@Reesle for being my 1k reaction! Still did not get my trophy points...
Top Bottom