Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
I was told on discord that FFA 1.8 pvp could be added back.
There are no solid reasons for it to be permanently gone. I've been playing cubecraft for over 2 years, especially 1.8 FFA (also called FFA classic).
First, by completely removing a game mode, you will be killing the community that has been constantly playing it, as you may have already noticed, countless players have been asking to have it back since its removal.
Second, the server already have some games with 1.8 pvp.
The fact is that you can simply add atleast one FFA classic map, by sacrificing the fourth from OP FFA, which is ALWAYS empty (see savannah map).

TLdpm24

Attachments

• ffa op maps.png
    ffa op maps.png
    439.1 KB · Views: 309

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Countless people have been asking to re-add blockwars, and to add this and to add that and blablabla, so that ain’t a solid argument; they have their reasons. Next to that there are some 1.8 pvp games so why adding another one, bc 1.8 is the least popular platform -> it’d be better to let the devs work on something more popular.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I want it back too, and many people have suggested it but there seems to be no response from management to why it's removed. I really hope to see it back though.

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
1.8 ffa was a gamemode with loyal players. They weren't like average players that played it and then went and left to play something else. A majority of the players always stuck around and could be seen playing the gamemode all day. Some sort of answer or reply to it returning would b great tho.

Reactions: Ellah_

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
I was told on discord that FFA 1.8 pvp could be added back.
There are no solid reasons for it to be permanently gone. I've been playing cubecraft for over 2 years, especially 1.8 FFA (also called FFA classic).
First, by completely removing a game mode, you will be killing the community that has been constantly playing it, as you may have already noticed, countless players have been asking to have it back since its removal.
Second, the server already have some games with 1.8 pvp.
The fact is that you can simply add atleast one FFA classic map, by sacrificing the fourth from OP FFA, which is ALWAYS empty (see savannah map).

TLdpm24
Also that is a good idea. I support that^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom