Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey Cubecrafter,
Hello! Here a few suggestions and few bug hopefully fix it!
Pls read all.

1.Fix and active /fmsg commands

First,you can see we have a /fmsg in friend command list,but…when you use it,it will said it is unknown commands,and you never can use it.Here ,hopefully cubecraft active this command because this command very useful, example,you cant join Friend party,but you dont know how to say with him,now you can use this command!(/fmsg [friend ign] Hello!)

2.Allow we join we friend game with in party if that server full.

Second,many time when we started playing ,then the friend join we party! But he cant join the server because the game already started,here the suggestion,i hope cubecraft can let him join to the game with invisible and can fly to see the game,then he wont feel boring and left the party!

That's all suggestion,maybe more soon!

If ✅more then 20,then maybe will forward ! Thanks!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Unfortunately a private chat between two bedrock players will never be something we can implement due to microsoft their rules. They do not allow private chats between 2 players, although chats with 3 or more players is something that is allowed (:

D

Deleted member 584093

what about a party chat a chat between you and your party members

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately a private chat between two bedrock players will never be something we can implement due to microsoft their rules. They do not allow private chats between 2 players, although chats with 3 or more players is something that is allowed (:
Hold on. I used to play Nethergames before I came to Cubecraft, and they allowed players to /msg each other. Is that because they don't have a partnership with Microsoft/Minecraft, and Cubecraft does, or is it just because they don't care?

Reactions: Flxxme
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom