Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfyyy

Just an idea. It is not finished, just the overall theme and shape of the building and its components was what I was focused on. What do you think @TheJeroen @DdraxEU
2017-12-23_14.50.43.png

Yello

Aug 13, 2017
Nederland, Zeeland
More variation into this build would be perfect. Play more with the blocks and shapes. As far as i can see everything is even.. try to make each corner different. More variations into the shapes will make this build looks allot better. Also try to add some more detail into the build. Start playing with stairs/slabs untill it gets a better shape (The build on the platform).

Besides that. As @Marieke2001 said. It's good for a start :)

Regards,
DdraxEU

Reactions: Unstrafeless

Yaden

Jul 30, 2019
Im a Youtuber Give Please Youtube Rank YOUTYBE: Yaden Meijer. MINECRAFT: YadenMeijerYT

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Im a Youtuber Give Please Youtube Rank YOUTYBE: Yaden Meijer. MINECRAFT: YadenMeijerYT
You can read the requirements for youtuber rank here: https://partners.cubecraft.net/

Also, please avoid posting on inactive threads if you don't have a good reason to make them active again.
Got anymore questions, feel free to ask!

- Locked.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom