Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This post is in relation with recent threads made by me as well. It is not in relation with the content of them, but it is with the reaction, or rather the lack of it, from 'higher' staff with more power when it comes to decision-making. links to both threads:
- Bring Back | MinerWare - click here
- Feedback on the new "Way of Moderating" - click here

Over a year ago, Team CubeCraft made a massive change to the feedback system on the forums. A necessary change to make suggestion revision more efficient, as well as more honest responses with the attainability of the suggestions themselves. You can find the changes made here as well as on the pinned threads of the 'Feedback & Suggestions' subforum.

The goal of these changes was to answer suggestions more specific, so the thread in question would have better discussions and higher chances of actually being implemented. I have had my fair share of discussions with the staff team about this change, which also becomes quite visible with Store (admin at that time) linking to one of my previous suggestions in the thread mentioned earlier. I wasn't a fan at all of the changes, but I could see why everything happened.

To the point: I hoped the best of it, but as for now, barely if any suggestions or other threads get a response. I have talked to a lot of other community members, which all share the same feeling. The absence of Admins on the forums leaves a lot of unanswered questions and good suggestions to dust away on a shelf. There is no more guideline for admins when they should or should not respond, making them 'invulnerable' for this thread too. I don't expect a response, but I hope to interact with admins on the forums again.

I would like to ask if people had recent feedback on their suggestions from one of the admin members, and if so, if they could leave a link to that specific thread for me to reach. I want to make sure that I really don't mind my suggestions not getting a response, but it's about the general idea and the general feeling fellow community members and I have.

That's all, thanks :D

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yeah it would be nice to have more responses from admins.
About 6 months ago I made a suggestion about adding more cosmetics to the gifting menu, and it got 18 :agree: and 3 likes. The suggestion even received 3rd place in the “top suggestions” category in the monthly “community highlights” thread for March 2023.
Sadly though, there were 0 responses from admins. For my bump post (final post) on the suggestion, I asked if admins could respond or at least give reasoning why they think it wouldn’t be a good idea. But sadly still no response.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I also wish the cubecraft team, especially the developement team, would respond to feedback on the forums. I think it would make the community feel more connected with the developers and encouraged to create more feedback. If developers responded to our feedback, it could help us improve the quality of our suggestions by making us aware of technical limitations, ideas of the cubecraft team, etc. Right now, I’m not even sure most feedback ever gets read by anyone who works on cubecraft. The only developer I ever see here is Laura, but I don’t even think she spend time replying to feedback compared to other posts and general discussion.

Personally, I’m a huge fan of lucky islands, 4th place on the solos leaderboard. My biggest fear is that someday, people will forget about it, the server will decline, and a day will come where I won’t be able to play it anymore. The reason I chose to be here from day 1 of joining this community was to make lucky islands as good as possible and do everything I possibly can for the game. I’ve done this in two ways, encouraging other players to get into the game, and giving helpful information to the cubecraft team to help them benefit their game. I’ve recently started making weekly feedback posts explaining what changes I think should be made to improve the game. Despite how much detail I put into these posts, it makes me disappointed that nobody part of the cubecraft team ever responde to these. I don’t care if they choose to disagree with ever sentence I say, I would be satisfied with any form of communication. The one way Ive been able to change lucky islands is by choosing to report bugs, and even then I’ve ran into problems with QA members rejecting bugs and preventing me from responding, even when I believe the QA member made a mistake by misreading my report.

To be honest, if cubecraft developers aren’t even reading any feedback posts, there doesn’t need to be an option for feedback and suggestions. I really hope I’m wrong and the cubecraft team does lurk and look at these posts, and if this is the case, I wish they would reply more often.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom