Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Try the cannibal kit, one of the best kits in my opinion. It gives you saturation afther every kill and in 1.9 that means you'll get a lot of health back :}

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I usually use 'cannibal' or 'smuggler'. Cannibal is good for 2v1s as it gives your saturation whenever you kill someone. Smuggler is a good kit incase you weren't able to loot any chests or had bad loot.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Cannibal all day long. Maybe the wolf kit if your PvP isn't too good as cannibal relies on you making the kill to regen your health which comes in real handy when playing against a team of people.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Cannibal all day long. Maybe the wolf kit if your PvP isn't too good as cannibal relies on you making the kill to regen your health which comes in real handy when playing against a team of people.
However, there is a catch. Some players I have seen will wear you down by running away. If you don't have enough food or don't make a kill fast enough, then you cannot benefit from the kit. At that point, you're screwed unless a miracle happens.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
However, there is a catch. Some players I have seen will wear you down by running away. If you don't have enough food or don't make a kill fast enough, then you cannot benefit from the kit. At that point, you're screwed unless a miracle happens.

But you'll have full saturation, chances are they won't, so they'll need to stop and eat before you which gives you plenty time to catch up to them.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Aye, but that's what I mean. You have full saturation and the other player starts running, they'll have to stop and eat before you do :P Of course it won't last long when you're chasing someone but the advantage still favours the player with cannibal

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom