Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

I love the map Aztec because of first how it looks just amazing second 4 teams and 1 team has 6 people this mean I can take out a whole team soo fun!
I dislike Kingdom first just simply because of the 1 generator takes so long for everyone to get stuff and go to mid no one works as a team.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm just going to make a list of my favourite maps.

Solo Normal Eggwars:
  • Candy
  • MLG
  • Tentacles
  • Technology

Team Normal Eggwars:
  • City
  • Forest
  • Toys
  • Pizza
  • UnderDaSea
  • Fairground
  • Intruments
  • Space

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Favorite, magic, quick games, most people rush on it,

Least favorite, Teaparty, 98% OP, there are WAY TOO many diamonds at mid, everyone gets geared too fast, rushing is next to impossible, the games are always too long. Hard to get a game shorter than 30 minutes.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I enjoy pretty much all the maps (haven't played new ones so I don't have an opinion yet) but my top favorites would have to be Solo Tentacles and Team City. They are fast and action packed and just amazing maps aesthetically and gameplay wise. :D

@Lepzi im pretty sure they added a second iron gen to kingdom (read the changelog at the bottom of the map update thread) so maybe you won't dislike it as much now :)

A

A pigeon

Any map besides UnderDaSea, Kingdom, Garden, Aztec, and Fairground
And yes there's a pattern bet you can't guess it kappa
Boi you worship midcamping. Its official.

Mine are reconstruction , aztec , teaparty , beach , mushrooms , tentacles , steampunk and pizza

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
My favorite maps are kingdom, garden, dwarven, and pizza. My least favorite maps are food and city. I don't know why all the starting islands are connected in food it just gets so hard to keep your egg alive, all you need is about 15 blocks and you can get your neighbors egg. Same thing with city, starting islands are connected and you need about 20 blocks to get to mid and back.

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
My favorite maps are kingdom, garden, dwarven, and pizza. My least favorite maps are food and city. I don't know why all the starting islands are connected in food it just gets so hard to keep your egg alive, all you need is about 15 blocks and you can get your neighbors egg. Same thing with city, starting islands are connected and you need about 20 blocks to get to mid and back.
yyyyyeaaaaaahhhhh i love pizza xD

Reactions: 0ffense
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom