Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello!

Today I just wanted to know your opinions about the fastest way to play the kit 'Crafter' in insane duels, so please let me know your best method, if you have one ;)

This is my fastest way:

Thanks in advance!

-Lucien

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
When I play crafter, I always make a chestplate and a dia sword and rush to the player. I don't know if this is the fastest way, but for me it is :p

Reactions: Lucien

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I make also a diamont chestplate. I think that is the best. But you say that you are Noob, But you have obbi rank??

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I do it the same way, its pretty fast and and works good!
So i dont think there are many other tips than what @JustxEsmee said. If there is then i really want to know! :D

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
I'd say to make a diamond chestplate and diamond axe and if you have extra time make more stuff but if not that's all you will need

D

Deleted member 204478

Its a good tactic, but my main my tactic is to quickly craft a diamond sword and rush the player, easy win! :P

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I usually make a diamond sword, diamond leggings, diamond boots, and a gold helm (that is the most efficient use of diamonds and provides the most protection out of all options). I still finish crafting well before my opponent even with all the extra pieces XD

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom