Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 1, 2021
I mean, i killed 6 people, and there is everytime this dude who is just running till he knock me in the void with snowball. Could we just play till the last 2 players are alive and then you have 1 minute till starting to die from poison to your death and the one who deserves the win(the dude who killed more players that means he got more gapples) to win the match (also its gonna be better if even do it like on the 5th minute to start poisoning.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I don’t understand why this should be added, because you can knock him in the void as well if he was running. There are so many ways to clutch a 1v1, so the whole poison thing seems useless to me.

Reactions: Samixly

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
I mean, i killed 6 people, and there is everytime this dude who is just running till he knock me in the void with snowball. Could we just play till the last 2 players are alive and then you have 1 minute till starting to die from poison to your death and the one who deserves the win(the dude who killed more players that means he got more gapples) to win the match (also its gonna be better if even do it like on the 5th minute to start poisoning.
i think u played to much fortnite xd
Hi there!
I don’t understand why this should be added, because you can knock him in the void as well if he was running. There are so many ways to clutch a 1v1, so the whole poison thing seems useless to me.
i agree!

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom