Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
what is it's
punishment

1.8 - Multiaccounting​

Multiaccounting is the practice of using multiple accounts to gain an advantage in a game. These accounts can be either yours or someone else's. This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, using alts to fill your team in a team gamemode to give you “extra lives'' if your main account is taken out of the game, or farming kills on an alt or with friends in games like FFA and Assassinations. Being AFK in parties to farm wins is against our server rules too. Players caught doing this will have their stats wiped.
Multiaccounting falls under Bug abuse, and therefore follows that punishment track.

Punishment track: 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
why is it bannable I'm not harming anyone
It doesn’t matter whether you’re harming someone or not, you’re still violating the rules and also using another account to get wins (which is basically not fair). For more/better explenation I suggest you to read the rules it again.

Reactions: SoftwareSlicer

Obscure_

Apr 6, 2021
I didn't understand . Is the punishment 7 days ban or deletion of statistics ? Or both ?

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Well, you’re not doing any harm until you reach the leaderboard. It’s not fair for the others who worked hard for their position on the board.
It's also climbing it up.

I don't see it that op anyways, because 10 duels (max you can do winning exp against the same person) take longer than a single Skywars win (125exp), and give less experience.

Anyways, it would be unfair for everyone climbing to the leaderboard too, if we do an analogy.

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's also climbing it up.

I don't see it that op anyways, because 10 duels (max you can do winning exp against the same person) take longer than a single Skywars win (125exp), and give less experience.

Anyways, it would be unfair for everyone climbing to the leaderboard too, if we do an analogy.
There are people with unlimited alts. 10 wins is not that much, but imagine someone with 20 alts.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Tbh there really isn’t any point in kill farming in duels. Wins don’t give you much xp and only 10 kills per account per day. If you want a bunch of xp. You should tryhard a game like Skywars or Eggwars and use duels as pvp practice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom