Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Hey everyone <3

giphy.gif

I know that recently there has been a lot of weird and sad stuff going on, and I hate to add on to this all but I’m afraid today is going to be the day. I am officially resigning from Moderator on all branches of Cubecraft. ):

There are several reasons why I have decided to resign today. Over the span of a year and a couple of months I have seen a lot go down on Cubecraft. Some of it has been for the better, some has been for the worse. Yesterday I got a first class seat to witness what happened when my friend @Mac resigned from his position. I understand that people have had mixed views about him, but what I have read yesterday and what everyone was saying made me sick. To see that there is so much hate on this server, it just makes me honestly ashamed to have a staff tag beside my name. The way certain staff members have acted yesterday I found was very immature, and sadly, just mean. I do not want to affiliate with that image. I like to keep a nice happy image. This is a video game and we are on a server! There is no need for so much hate and drama on just a place where everyone should just go on to have fun. This is no longer fun for me at all; there has been a huge loss in respect from staff to players, and players to staff alike.

Over the course of the year and a bit I have seen a lot go down on Cubecraft. I would just like to give a huge thank you to all the Builders and Devs for all of your hard work on the server. To all of the mods on this server, thanks for all the hard work you guys do. It’s sad that most of you don’t know how a team works, and how to accept that some people do have lives and we can’t control how much we go on. Also certain staff members really need to learn not to play the victim card so much, just saying.

Just in conclusion to the last two paragraphs, I am ashamed to see the amount of hate from the staff team and server. I thought this place was better, it seemed so much better. I understand that everyone cannot get along all the time. I am a strong little cake, I understand this. But the sheer amount I have just seen in so little time made me want to throw up yesterday. I still of course have respect for Cubecraft and I wish the core team the best of luck with all of their future projects and tasks!

I will still come on the server and forums for the next bit don’t worry, I won’t leave all of you beautiful cupcakes <3 . If you want to keep in touch with me you can find me on discord, CARDAN18 over there. Just as a goodbye cake party I guess we could call it ;P?

I would like to thank everyone who has gotten me to where I am today, I have had some amazing experiences on this server and I will never forget them. I am just sad with cube and their lack of respect.

With so much cake love, CARDAN18 signing off.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Noooooooooo :(

*reads entire thread closely*

I can understand most points :/ And am very happy you will still be coming on the server ^-^ We will always feed you lot's of cake!! <3 Thanks for everything you amazing cake <3

PinkySan

Jan 22, 2016
Thank you for everything that you have done for cube and the community. One of the best mods and for sure the best cake i met. I wish you the best for whatever comes in the future and i hope to be part of it. <3

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
one by one they go ;-; We completely understand and we hope you the best luck in any other thing youll be working on... Thank You one of the OG staff members #Team If you ever stream keep us connected

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There are several reasons why I have decided to resign today. Over the span of a year and a couple of months I have seen a lot go down on Cubecraft. Some of it has been for the better, some has been for the worse. Yesterday I got a first class seat to witness what happened when my friend @Mac resigned from his position. I understand that people have had mixed views about him, but what I have read yesterday and what everyone was saying made me sick. To see that there is so much hate on this server, it just makes me honestly ashamed to have a staff tag beside my name. The way certain staff members have acted yesterday I found was very immature, and sadly, just mean. I do not want to affiliate with that image. I like to keep a nice happy image. This is a video game and we are on a server! There is no need for so much hate and drama on just a place where everyone should just go on to have fun. This is no longer fun for me at all; there has been a huge loss in respect from staff to players, and players to staff alike.
The problem is the fear of the future the past has proven time and time again once the ones who made it great are gone the new guys take their place and the entire thing crashes to the ground the fear here is the server might go extinct very very fast, its like Jenga, once the last block is removed the whole thing collapses

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The problem is the fear of the future the past has proven time and time again once the ones who made it great are gone the new guys take their place and the entire thing crashes to the ground the fear here is the server might go extinct very very fast, its like Jenga, once the last block is removed the whole thing collapses
That's probably the reason why there aren't new helpers yet, although 4-5 staff members left. They want to choose the right persons, because if they choose the wrong persons, they will get the scenario you just described.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Omg no why does every staff member leave ? I agree with the first thing there is so much hate going around in this video game ! I love you Cardan, i hope that you are keep loving cake ! Cya soon man !

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom