Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

My idea is to get TNT cannons into Island games , this would be done by adding quartz ore and making redstone easily available , along with sand.

Creepers can be killed with gunpowder to make TNT . Daylight cycle will be enabled as well , be careful at night or make torches.

Crafted tnt cant break the castles but tnt cannons are coolerino so tell me what u think

EDIT : these cannons wont be able to do damage to castles

Last edited by a moderator:

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
My idea is to get TNT cannons into Island games , this would be done by adding quartz ore and making redstone easily available , along with sand.

Creepers can be killed with gunpowder to make TNT . Daylight cycle will be enabled as well , be careful at night or make torches.

Crafted tnt cant break the castles but tnt cannons are coolerino so tell me what u think
is it not to overpowerd when they add that?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
2things
1)By the time someone has the resources to make a sufficient tnt cannon. Thegame would already be down to probably him and another player. And tnt cannons are not very good at fighting players...
2)Tnt cannons are impractical in any gamemode that doesnt put a focus on them.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom