Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

2ReMARKable4U

Sep 11, 2016
Almere, The Netherlands
Hi Minecraft,

My son (ErikNL2007) is banned by cc_centinal. He was definitly not using any form of hacking tools (as I am as technical as it gets and was playing together with him). I appealed for him, and now the appeal was rejected.

Can this ban be lifted?

We hate hackers on the server, and are pleased to see you are trying to take counter measures, but this is really a false positive.

If you are not lifting the ban, can you then refund his ranks?

Kind regards,

Mark (2ReMARKable4U), Erik father as he is 9 and english is not our native language.

Reactions: Sophie

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi Minecraft,

My son (ErikNL2007) is banned by cc_centinal. He was definitly not using any form of hacking tools (as I am as technical as it gets and was playing together with him). I appealed for him, and now the appeal was rejected.

Can this ban be lifted?

We hate hackers on the server, and are pleased to see you are trying to take counter measures, but this is really a false positive.

Kind regards,

Mark (2ReMARKable4U), Erik father as he is 9 and english is not our native language.
That is unfortunate, I remember a good friend of mine got banned by sentinel for apparently 'cheating' but I was sitting next to her whilst it happened and it was just her internet bugging up. Her appeal got rejected too. It is totally unfair and it needs sorting. I hope your problem gets resolved soon.

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Yes, this does happen even more often.
It is unfortunate for you, but there is probably a solution.
Contact @CrazymanJR once, hopefully he can help you (Possible with discord or conversation).

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It won't do much good contacting him on the forums since he's not as active.
Here's how you can get unbanned:

1) Click this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft
2) Contact CrazymanJR, shown on the right-hand side of the page:
upload_2017-8-22_12-47-32.png

3) Explain the situation to him, and provide your IGN (In-game name)

Reactions: Foxy011

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hi Minecraft,

Can this ban be lifted?

Kind regards,

Hello.
I'm sorry that your Son was falsely banned by Sentinel. As stated by @Snap the only thing that can be done to get your Son unbanned is by contacting CrazymanJR via Discord.

About the rank, sadly, it is not refundable. When purchasing a rank, the 'terms and conditions/agreements' does state that refunds cannot be done.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013

Can this ban be lifted?

If you have already appealed and it got denied, you can privately message CrazymanJR (@CrazymanJR#4742) on discord if you got banned by sentinel (CubeCraft's Anti-Cheat). You can tell him what you were doing and where you were before you got banned by Sentinel. Just remember that you are not the only one that has been "unfairly" banned by the Anti-Cheat, so you would have to be patient.

Also, we do not refund ranks, sorry to inform you. -Locked

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom